User Avatar Image

Forum Of The Dead (Story is finished!)

posted by LeeTheProfessional on - last edited - Viewed by 206.4K users
Welcome to the "Forum Of The Dead" interactive story!

In this thread, you guys will be the characters in a zombie apocalypse, similar to what Harpadarpa and Raging_Blades were doing(Harp left and stopped his) and you will get to vote on everyone's destiny by making choices like in TWD game when you pick an option. The story adapts to the choices you make, the story is tailored by how you vote, so choose wisely! I was going to do this around the same time Harp did his story, but since he started first I decided not to go with it, but since then, him and Raging have inspired me.

THE STORY IS FINISHED! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE STORY IT WAS WITHOUT EVERYONE AND THEIR CHARACTERS!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO CATCH UP ON THE STORY, ALL OF THE 5 CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE TO READ ON GOOGLE DOCS. THE LINK IS JUST BELOW THIS POST! vvvv

docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit
11.6K Comments
  • Raging_Blades

(!) No. I should see who lives here first. Maybe they're good people.

I thought about taking the horse, but it probably wasn't a good idea. I decided to walk up to the farm house to see if anyone was inside. I stepped up to the porch and took a look inside the windows. I saw a young lady sitting on the couch. I went up to the door and knocked.

"Don't be alarmed! I'm just looking for some good folks. Please, open the door. I've been walking for miles and I'm real tired." I explained.

The door opened a bit and the young lady asked. "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"My name is Raging. I've been walking out here by myself for a long time now. I just need a drink of water and I'll be on my way. If you like I can give you some canned food in exchange?"

"Um... hold on just a minute, please." She told me.

I didn't know what to expect. She seemed nice enough but I was worried that I might have walked into a trap. The door opened up and she came out with a glass of water.

"Here you go." She said with a smile. She had kind eyes and seemed trustworthy. "My name is, SweetPeaClem. You are welcomed to come inside the house if you like?"

"Yes, thank you so much! I won't even be a minute I just need to sit down for a while." I told her.

She walked me in and showed me the living room. "There's a couch over there. You may take a seat."

I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"WhatTheDuck! Come down here, we have a guest!" She yelled while looking up the stairs.

"A guest?! Awww, shit! I'll be down in a minute!" The weird voice said.

"I have to apologize for my friend, he is sometimes too crazy for his own good, so I'm giving you a heads up if he acts inappropriately. He helped us with a friend earlier named, AWESOMEO. He's out on a supply run for us as we speak. WhatTheDuck was a surgeon before all of this happened. We owe him for saving AWESOMEO'S life." SweetPea explained.

"That's okay. I've met my fair share of crazy people. So, he's a surgeon? Is your friend AWESOMEO out there by himself? Where is he?" I asked.

"Oh trust me, WhatTheDuck is not like most crazy people you've met, but he really is a good surgeon. Yes, he is. He's always gone out by himself, it was his idea to go alone into the city, anyway. It's what he likes to do, and he always comes back with a lot of supplies."

"Well, if you say so. Amazing! Your friend AWESOMEO sounds like a good man." I said as a man walked inside the living room.

"Hey, how ya doin'? I'm WhatTheDuck!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

I stood up and introduced myself "Nice to meet you, I'm Raging. Your friend, SweetPea here, was very welcoming and kind to me. If you guys want I can give you some cans of food in exchange for some water bottles, if you have any? Also I was wondering why that horse out there was by itself and with a saddle on it's back? If you don't mind me asking."

WhatTheDuck looked out the window and laughed loudly "Haha! that horse is just out there as a trap we set up. Her name is Betsy and she won't let any stranger get near her. She damn near kicked the shit out of me the first time I arrived here with AWESOMEO. Anyone dumb enough to get near her will get a horseshoe imprint on there balls! Well I'm going to go beat my meat."

I looked at him with a disgusted face. He walked over to the kitchen and took out some raw meat out of the refrigerator and a meat hammer from a cabinet, and started to tenderize it. He turned around and looked me straight in the face with raised eyebrows and a open mouth smile. "Haha! I bet you thought the other way around, you pervy old perv, you!" I was starting to see what SweetPea meant about WhatTheDuck's "craziness."

(?) What the hell have I gotten myself into...

"Um... I think I should get going now. Thank you for the drink of water. I appreciate it, my offer still stands." I told SweetPea.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while. AWESOMEO should be here any minute and you still haven't met PowerfulStache and Mokonage yet. Trust me, they're not as crazy as WhatTheDuck." She said while smiling.

"You got that right!" WhatTheDuck agreed.

I looked down and put my hand on my chin. "Hmm. I don't know, I guess...."

1) I can stay with you guys for a while.
    2) I should get going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWDFan86

I woke up to some light taps on my face.

"Get up, man. We need to get out of here." A familiar voice told me as I was beginning to gain consciousness and the ringing in my ears was going away. Everything was a blur when I opened my eyes. Like trying to wake up after sleeping for a very long time.

"Pro, is that you? How long was I out?" I struggled to say.

"Yeah it's me, kid. I can't really say, maybe an hour or two. I just woke up myself a few minutes ago. I don't know how the hell we survived that crash, but by some miracle we're still alive. I took a look outside a bit earlier and it's a fucking mess. The other train cars detached and there's fire everywhere, no doubt if we had gone to the back, we would have definitely died. We need to leave, the city is just beyond those trees out there. C'mon." He told me.

I saw Pro, and his hair was a mess, his mouth had blood on it but he seemed okay. I tried to get up but my whole body was in pain. "Agh! Shit my arm hurts like hell, Pro."

He took a look at it. "Looks like your shoulder is dislocated." He took off his suit jacket and asked for my pocket knife. "Let me get your knife again, I'm going to cut some fabric off." I reached for it with my other hand and gave it to him.

He cut a sleeve off with the knife and grabbed my arm, he told me "Alright, now this is going to hurt a bit, but..." Before he said anything else he jerked my arm and I felt tremendous pain.

"Ugh, you sonuvabitch! That hurt like hell!" I said in pain.

"Heh, imagine how it would be if you lost that arm. Consider yourself lucky." He told me as he tied the suit sleeve on my arm to keep it in place. "Okay, we've wasted enough time. Let's go." He pulled me up and we made our way to the outside of the wrecked train car.

I took a good look and couldn't believe the destruction that was around me. It was exactly like Pro said. The other train cars were completely done for, and were all on fire. It seemed no one but the two of us had survived that crash. We both heard a loud explosion coming from the city's direction.

"Look, I have some supplies back at my apartment, and some things that will definitely be beneficial to us. You can come with me and we'll figure out what the hell is going on in the city." Pro looked serious.

"I... I don't know. I want to check on my family first, there in the city as well." I told pro with concern.

Pro looked back at me. "That's fine. We can do that after we go to my place. I just really need to get something first. Once I have what I need, we can take my car and head over to your folk's place. It's dangerous to be alone out there, and you with your arm the way it is. I just think it'll be safer if we stick together."

This man had just saved my life and I owed him one. I needed to give him an answer.

1) Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place.
    2) I'm just really worried. Please, come with me, I want to make sure they're safe.
    3) I'm sorry, but I think we should part ways here. It was a pleasure meeting you.

VOTING FOR THIS PART CLOSED!
  • That's okay, I think someone else should get the chance to be in this :)
  • Lol when I'm going to appear in story :3
  • This shit's awesome. Especially since it starts with the start of the apocalypse and with different storylines.
  • CornPopper

(!) Hey, man. Let me join you?

Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly opened the door. He still had his back turned.

"Hey, man. Let me join you?" I asked the guy.

He turned around and looked shocked. "And Just who the fuck are you supposed to be?!" He asked as he pointed his AK47 at me.

This guy had a scar going across his face, a trench coat on with combat boots. He had some ammo holsters and a few grenades. Looked like he was ready to go to war or something. I needed to make sure I said the right thing next.

"My name is, CornPopper. It seems like you're hogging all the fun, there. I just wanted to join in on the killing spree." I told him with a grin on my face.

"Oh reeeeaally?! HA HA! What makes you think I'll just let you join me, huh? Prove to me that you actually enjoy killing and maybe, just maaaybe. I MIGHT let you join me." He told me with a sick smile.

I looked down and saw two people still alive. One sitting against the wall and another lying on the floor. "Not a problem. Just let me get my gun, I have it on the small-of-my-back. Don't shoot me, OK?"

He looked down at the two guys. "Yeah, alright. If you try anything stupid. I'll make sure that after I leave some bullet holes in your head, that I take one these here grenades, shove it down your fuckin' throat, and watch as your whole damn body explodes and your blood rains all over this hallway."

I looked him straight in the eyes and thought "Go ahead and try it, fucker." I wanted to shoot that asshole right then and there, but he had the upper hand at the moment. I nodded my head and slowly reached for my gun. He stared the whole time and still had his gun pointed at me. His eyes had a look in them, like he just wanted me to try and shoot him. I cocked my gun and pointed it towards the man against the wall. He looked up at me and was scared shitless. I actually enjoyed his fear.

"Say goodnight, bitch." I told the dying man as I shot him in the head. It was the first time trying out my .33 Magnum, and I fucking loved it! I cocked the gun again and pointed it at the person laying on the floor. "Oh, don't worry asshole. You're next!"

He looked up at me and started to cry. I thought it was pathetic. "Please d--" *BANG* Before he could finish his sentence, I shot him in the head.

"Well, well, well. HA HA HA! I fuckin' loved that! You just straight up shot those two without giving a shit! My name is Markd4547, and I would love if a sick fuck like you would join me. We can go around killing anyone who tries to fuck with us! No mercy for the weak." He told me with a evil smile.

"Hell fuckin' yeah! I'm ready when you are." I told him

"Yes! Excellent! C'mon, CornPopper. let's go check out some of these rooms in the apartment."

For now. He seemed to trust me, or maybe he was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill me. But he had that chance in the beginning. Maybe he really did want me as a partner. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gobananas01

(!) Let's wait a bit just to be sure.

"Let's wait a bit just to be sure." I told Cameroncr95. "It seems to risky to go out there right now. We need to wait for an opening. Maybe those 3 dumb assholes will run out of ammo soon."

"Yeah, maybe you're right, Bananas."

Cameron seemed to agree, but he looked worried. Hell, I honestly didn't even know if we were going to make it out alive. I just wanted to make sure we didn't go out there without a good plan first, and get ourselves killed.

Cameron was still crouched beside the bunk bed. He sighed "Bananas, I still think we should try to sneak out somehow. We still have these tear gas grenades and a riot shield. I'm a pretty fast runner, I could be used as a distraction if needed."

"I know, Cameron, but no. It's too risky. We just wait a bit, and then we can move forward." I turned my head to look outside the cell.

"I guess you're-- AGH!!!" Cameron let out a loud, sickening yell.

I turned to look back at him and saw the guy I thought I killed munching on Cameron's ankle. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I thought that guy was dead! Get off of him you piece of shit!" I ran up to him and kicked him in the face. I used the butt of my shotgun and repeatedly hit him until his skull was crushed and parts of his brain scattered everywhere.

"What was that?!" I heard a voice outside. "Let's go check it out, you dumb-ass!" Another man said.

"Holy shit, Cameron! What the fuck? I... I... I thought he was fuckin' dead, I... that crazy freak bit you, man."

Cameron was holding his ankle. "Don't worry about it, man. They're coming, get ready." Cameron said as he pointed his gun towards the opened cell door.

"Shit!" I thought. I got up and ducked in a corner. I did the same as, Cameron and got ready for the guys to walk in. One of them ran up to the door and both me and Cameron shot him. We saw his white shirt turning blood red and getting full of holes, as he fell to the ground.

"Oh! You fucked up now you dumb shit!" One of the prisoners yelled out. We could see his shadow on the floor and we could tell he was standing against the wall because his arm was poking out a bit.

Cameron got up, holding his ankle and pulled out a knife. He snapped his back against the wall, getting closer to him.

"Cameron, get back here!" I whispered to him

Cameron stuck his hand in between the cell door and somehow was able to stab the guy in the neck. We watched as he was holding onto his neck, choking on his own blood, he stared at us the whole way falling down to the ground.

"You... you, pieces of shits!" We heard the last guy saying. He seemed more scared then we were.

I looked at Cameron with disbelief "Holy shit, Cameron. You're one tough Son of a bitch. I can't believe you just did that!"

Cameron stumbled back and fell down. He passed me the riot shield. "Get that fucker!" He told me.

I nodded as I picked up the shield. I ran with it toward the outside of the cell, and saw the last guy standing there holding a knife.

"Ah, shit! Look man, I'm sorry! It was those two dumb-asses idea, not mine!" He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

I didn't know whether he was telling the truth or not, I didn't give a shit, though. He would have probably still tried to kill me. I ran towards him and knocked him off the railing with the shield. He was screaming as he fell to his death. His scream stopped as soon as he hit the ground. I looked down and saw his neck twisted back and one of his legs bent the wrong way, a pool of blood forming around him. His body was facing forward but his head was turned completely around. He face pointed towards me, still staring at me. It almost gave me goosebumps. I ran back into the cell and Cameron had wrapped his ankle using his police uniform shirt.

"Goddamn, Cameron. Are you going to be okay?" I was beginning to worry.

"Heh, like I said before. It could be worse. I'm still alive aren't I?"

What surprised me about this rookie was that somehow, he seemed to stay calm even in the worst situations.

"C'mon, man. We're getting out of here. We have to go, now or never." I told Cameron.

"Nah, man. Just go on without me. I'm in no shape to go anywhere with my ankle. I'll only slow you down." Cameron said holding to it tightly. "Just leave me here, take these tear gas grenades. You'll need them. If you see my brother, Richmond1226. Tell him I'll miss him. He's a SWAT member, I'm sure he's still alive in this mess." He told me as he pulled out a picture of Richmond.

We were running out of time. I needed to say something.

1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.
    2) It pains me to do this... but I think you're right. I should leave you here.

• Raging_Blades

(!) I can stay with you guys for a while.

"Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while." I said smiling.

"That's great!" SweetPea said. "Come with me to the back of the farm. I'll introduce you to PowerfulStache and Mokonage."

"Okay, show me the way." I told her, and she led me to the back door of the house, and into a barn. I saw two gentlemen there working. One was using a pitchfork to throw some hay around. SweetPea told me that was Mokonage.

"AWESOMEO was with him and WhatTheDuck back in the city. He doesn't talk much, but he's a chef and his cooking is superb. Just wait for dinner and you'll see." She pointed at the other man tending to some chickens in their coop. "That's, PowerfulStache. He's worked here with my parents for as long as I can remember. He was good friends with my dad. My parent's passed away, but he made a promise to look after me and the farm, when they did." She put her head down and looked sad. "If only they were still here with us."

"Don't feel sad, SweetPea." PowerfulStache said as he walked over to us. "I loved your folks, and I promised to take care of you and the place I grew up in, and helped them with." He told her with one arm on her shoulder. "So, who's the new guy?"

"This is, Raging. He's going to stay with us for a while."

PowerfulStache smiled and extended his hand out. "Nice, to meet you, Raging. Glad to see another person is still alive out here. Did AWESOMEO bring you?"

I shook his hand. "Erm, no. Last night when all the craziness was going around. I decided it was best to leave and go to the countryside. After seeing the horrors that I witnessed... I just needed to get away from that, as far as possible."

"You just let this guy in without making sure he wasn't crazy first?" Stache asked SweePea.

"He seemed nice enough. He had no weapons and he looked like he was about to collapse. I can take care of myself, Stache. You don't have to treat me like a baby anymore."

Stached sighed. "I'm sorry. You're right. No offense to you, Raging. But with what's going on out there, people need to be careful. Now more than ever."

I agreed with him. "You're right, and it wasn't SweetPea's fault. I came here uninvited and I just needed some water. I could leave if it's a problem?"

"No, it's alright. You're here now, so it doesn't matter. Besides, you seem like a good guy. I wouldn't send you back out there. AWESOMEO, mentioned that people were coming back from the dead and going around killing people. The news was telling everyone to head into the city, though. That the government would take care of this, and that everything will be back to normal soon. Only me and SweetPea haven't witnessed any of it."

"It's horrible out there. People are going crazy killing each other, not just the zombies. It seems I made the right call heading out this way. I've met you folks and you seem like kindhearted people." I said smiling.

"Thank you kindly, Raging. You are more than welcome to stay here for as long as you need. You remind me of myself a bit." Stache told me.

Before I could thank him. Mokonage got up and said "Well, It's almost dinner time. Guess I'll go help WhatTheDuck prepare the meal. He almost burned the house down earlier trying to boil some soup. Imagine If I let him try anything else."

We all laughed a bit. SweePea and Stache headed out and told me to follow them inside. This was beginning to be the end of a wonderful day. I almost forgot that there were living corpses walking around.

TWDFan86

(!) Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place.

"Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place." I told Pro. I was worried about my family, but Pro seemed like he had a plan.

"Thanks, TWDFan. We should go now and try to get there as quickly as possible. The faster we get to the city, and in and out of my place, the faster we can go looking for your family."

(?) LeeTheProfessional appreciates your help.

I agreed and we headed out of the forest, I turned to look back and saw the devastation one last time. I kept thinking "That could've been us." We were running for a while until we finally reached the city, and into the parking lot of an Apartment complex. "Holy shit! What the hell is going on here?!" I said as I looked around shocked to see that the city was overrun by zombie's and the cops and SWAT team trying to control the situation.

"Stay quiet, TWDFan." Pro said as he crouched over behind a car. He picked up an empty beer can and looked around. "Hope this works." He said as he tossed the can to the left away from the Apartments. The walkers that filled the parking lot noticed the sound and a few started walking toward it. "Heh. Wow, it actually worked. TWDFan get over here."

"Nice, one. Now we make a run for it, right?" I asked him

"No. We need to lay low and stay quiet. Sound seems to attract those things, so we can use that to our advantage. There's to many of them blocking the direction that we need to head towards. There are a lot of cars here, we need to sound the alarm on one of them to get their attention. The one furthest to the left, you see it?" He asked me as he pointed at a white car that clearly had the alarm on.

"Yeah, I see it! I can't throw that far though without my good arm. Here take the pocket knife and throw it over there." I told Pro as I took it out.

Pro looked around but couldn't find anything else on the floor. "I guess we have no choice but to throw away your pocket knife then." He said as he took it out of my hand. "Okay, here goes." He tossed it over and the pocket knife hit the hood of the car. The alarm started blaring! Usually I hated that sound, but right now it sounded like music to my ears and I was very happy. We saw all the roamers turn around and they started walking towards the car.

"That did it! Nice toss, man." I told pro.

"No time to waste. Stay crouched and follow me!"

I followed him as we snuck around the walkers, and we made it into the apartment. "Okay, so where's your room?"

Pro walked over to the door on his left and checked under it. He took out his keys and unlocked it, he opened it slowly and looked around. "Still the same. Good. I thought looters would have taking everything by now, looks like they haven't cleaned this place out yet. Alright, TWDFan come in and lock the door." Pro walked over to his bedroom.

I looked around and it seemed like a nice place. Everything was kept neat and clean. I heard a loud noise coming from Pro's bedroom. I quickly ran in. "Pro, what happened?!" I saw Pro had knocked down his wardrobe, and behind where it used to be was a square sized hole. He took out a briefcase. "What's that?" I asked him.

"Didn't think, I would be using this ever again." Pro said as he opened it up. I was surprised to see that inside were two customized m1911's with silencers attached to them, a combat knife and a sniper rifle's disassembled parts. "I used to be a cleaner." He said while assembling the sniper.

"You mean like a hitman?" I didn't know whether to be scared or amazed.

"Precisely." Pro replied as he loaded the handguns up. He moved a small cabinet that was next to his bed and behind it was a duffel bag, and two bullet proof vests. "How's the arm? You're going to have to put one of these on, just in case."

"It feels a bit better. So you were a hitman, huh? You aren't going to kill me are you?"

"Yeah, I used to be. Not unless I have a contract on you and someone is paying me millions just to get your head." He said jokingly. "Heh, don't worry, TWDFan. I left that life a long time ago. But we'll talk about it some other time." He turned around and took his shirt off to put the bullet proof vest on, and a fresh shirt as well. He had scars all over. In a way I felt bad for him, he must've been through a lot.

I took off the sleeve and it was still a bit painful to move my arm. Pro helped me with the vest and we got ready to leave. We grabbed a bunch of food, meds, clothes and supplies. Whatever we could grab that would be useful, we loaded two duffel bags full of stuff and thaangs. We walked out and went to the front of the building, surprisingly it was empty.

"That's my car over there, C'mon." Pro said as he led me to the vehicle. He opened the trunk and put both duffel bags inside. We got in the car and he turned the engine on. "Alright, TWDFan. Now we find your folks. Just tell me where to drive."

I told him where to go and soon enough we were driving deeper into the city. I hope I wasn't too late...

NoncyFlippledorp

(!) Stay and wait here until tomorrow.

"I guess you leave me no choice. We will stay and wait here until tomorrow." I told my students

"Oh, you gotta be fuckin' kidding me! You can't seriously consider staying here the whole night?! I want to get the hell out of here and make sure my family is safe." Jewfreeus responded angrily.

"Watch your mouth, Jewfreeus. You guy's wanted me to decide what to do, so I did. I didn't like the idea but it's what everyone wanted."

"Ah, great." Jewfreeus said as he got up from his desk and headed towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going, young man?" I asked him.

"Ma'am, with all due respect but, fuck your decision. I'm getting outta here whether you like it or not!"

"You little--" Before I could finish my sentence, Belan spoke up.

"You know what? He's right." Belan got up and stood behind Jewfreeus. "I'm out of here as well. I'm leaving with Jewfreeus. I can't stay here the whole night, I have to go."

"Fine." I told the two. I turned to look at PaulKenneth, etitheking, and AllThatRemains. "So. What are you all going to do? Leave as well?"

"No. I'm staying with you, Noncy." etitheking replied.

PaulKenneth just put his head down.

"I'm not sure. I want to stay, but..." AllThatRemains said as she was looking down at her desk.

JewFreeus spoke. "Well, whatever. Me and Belan are outta here. Nice knowing ya, I guess. C'mon, Belan. Let's go."

"I think--" *Bratatat!* Before, AllThatRemains could finish her sentence, we heard several gun shots coming from outside the hallway.

PaulKenneth jolted up from his seat. "Holy shit! Those were gun shots. Here, inside the building!"

"Settle down, it could've been anything." Jewfreeus said.

"Oh, yeah? Well why don't you go check it out?" etitheking responded with a raised brow.

Jewfreeus looked angry. "Hell no! I ain't risking my life for you guys."

"But you were just about to head out there." AllThatRemains said.

"That was before whatever that noise was."

*Bratatat!* We all heard the noise again. "Well, shit. If none of you are going, then I guess I'll go check it out." Belan said with a concerned look on his face.

"No. You can't go by yourself, Belan. We should all go with you." AllThatRemains spoke up once more.

"She's right. We should all go, we can't let Belan go out there by himself." etitheking said.

I got up from my seat. "No. It was my decision for you all to stay. You gave me that power. Belan was going to leave either way, but I can't let him go out there by himself."

They all looked at me and waited...

1) etitheking and Jewfreeus will go with Belan.
    2) AllThatRemains and PaulKenneth will go with Belan.
    3) We will all go with Belan.
    4) You know what? Forget it, Belan will go by himself.

• Missed it, FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

But it seems like a cool idea. I'm loving all of these stories, they're really fun and interesting!
  • I hope that next part Is about me or the other guys that was there were with me, I want to see If Firedog Is gonna shoot
Add Comment