User Avatar Image

I'm stuck and the hints wont help!

posted by Tanukitsune on - last edited - Viewed by 126 users

I don't know what to do give to the squirrel to get the tea back, or where to find the final piece of cheese to get the robot mouse out of jail OR how to get the energy bars from Crum!
Wallace keeps hinting at what I already know what I have to do, but he's not giving any hints on HOW to do it! :(

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Go to the kitchen... and take a piece of toasted bread ;)

• Now I'm stuck near the end... I can't shoot the bees outside. I thought the tennis racket in the gnome would help but it didn't.
    I know I have to trap the bees in town under the newspaper stand, but I don't know how to spring the trap.
    I got the Mouse Bot thing into the hive with cheese, but what do I do with the other piece?

• @Tanukitsune said: Now I'm stuck near the end... I can't shoot the bees outside. I thought the tennis racket in the gnome would help but it didn't.
    I know I have to trap the bees in town under the newspaper stand, but I don't know how to spring the trap.
    I got the Mouse Bot thing into the hive with cheese, but what do I do with the other piece?

The bees outside shoot the second garden gnome to get the pool, shoot the bee, when it drops in the water hit the second garden gnome again. Second hit the trash can and shoot at the tree with the woman, shoot the bee until it drops into it, then shoot at the tree again and the squirrel will jump down and close the trash can.
    Last but not least, hit the door at the right, the lawn mower will come outside, shoot the bee in it, shoot the lawn mower and they are all trapped.

About the Mouse bot: First get the free cheese from the city at the plate, drop into the basement through the backyard. Now go to the basement and let it search for the upper cheese with the remote. When trapped the bees in het city, the cop will give you the other piece. Now visit the bedroom and get rid of the sleeping bee with the button in the livin room for waking up Wallace. Go back to the sleeping room and get the plate from the musicplayer.
    Go back to the basement, use the remote to search for the second cheese on the remote. The mouse will come to you. Get in and use the remote to go to the first option cheese... Now change plates on the musicplayer.

Add Comment