User Avatar Image

S&M's myspace music RULES!

posted by Guybrush_Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 549 users

Hey, congratulations guys, the music you put on that space is damn awesome! Noirish style caught totally, I couldn't ask for better stuff than this!

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think we're sure what we're going to do with the full soundtrack when the season is done... MP3s? Bundled with the season? Audio CD release? Mor ethan one of those things? None of those things? Something crazy and unexpected which hopefully involves holograms? We don't know! The mind, as they say, boggles. The music is awesome though, and theres lots more of it, and we'll definitely be releasing more tracks on our site over time regardless of what we end up doing regarding distributing it when it's done.

• The submit button shows up for me. Weird. :(

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Thaaaaat's what I needed... wonderful.

But instead of shutting up, since we got what we asked for (although "City Streets" and "Attack the Dog" sound strikingly similar... as if there at least from the same "situation"), you know what the only logical reaction can be: Mooooore, please!

@Jake: I hope you've spread the near-perfect ideas from my PM with the rest of TellTale... otherwise I really have to take your hamster hostage again.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The music fits like a glove, and even reminds me of the original game. I love the introduction tune!

Edit: The office tune doesn't seem to work?

--Erwin

• The Office is working for me (right now, anyway). Anyone else having trouble with it?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I tried it again, and now it does work. I got a 404 earlier :-/ .

--Erwin

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

how good is this music? its got that film noir jazz vibe that was exactly required for Sam & Max..it even reminds me of the music from the first game slightly but better :D :D I think the live jazz musicians was a great move..

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Something crazy and unexpected which hopefully involves holograms?[/quote]
    Yeah! Release it on Cheoptics360 :))

• Hey, personally I think it's awesome if you keep release the soundtrack to season 1 the same way you did with Bone as well :)

There's something very familar with the City Streets music. At least in the beginning.

• Files aren't accessible anyway... If you cant 'tell me you'll bring them back soon, I'm starting to cry like a baby :P

Really, will it be back someday ? This soundtrack is so huge...

Thanks a lot ;)

[all right, it' working again ^^]

Add Comment