User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 27.2K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Cez

sorry, I should have introduced myself, of course. Cesar Bittar, new guy at Telltale as an assistant producer. Guess I should go ask them to update my account :)

• @Cez said: sorry, I should have introduced myself, of course. Cesar Bittar, new guy at Telltale as an assistant producer. Guess I should go ask them to update my account :)

Oh OK sorry I just assumed you were lying to try and start a flame war or something.

• I've started replaying World of Goo over again to see if I can get OCD (Obsessive Completion Distinction) on each level. So far, I'm failing.

• I plan to beat Professor Layton (#'s 1 and 3) again sometime soon. However, currently, I am trying to see how much money I can make in Fable II...I already bought all the major locations I could so far, and most of the markets...

• New Play Control! Pikmin, which is actually much better than what I expected. I had never played the original, although I did own Pikmin 2, and playing this game for the first time on the Wii is an incredible experience. Truly an experience only Nintendo could deliver.

This goes to show that games don't need to gory and death-ridden, simply entertaining.

• The Maw:cute platformer with some great game mechanics, although it is a little short, there are a couple of items of DLC available Which I may buy. If you have a 360 get it, as it is only 800 msp with each each item of DLC being 100 msp. It's also on PC

• I just got Rhythm Heaven (minus a DSi, unfortunately :( ) and it is cute, addictive, fun, and goddamn hard.

• Wow i'm glad that Dead Space is receiving respect, it's trully one of the best games ever, a true heir to System Shock 2.

Me i am currently playing Left 4 dead. Guys. It owns TF2, give it a try, it's total coop awesomeness and one of the top fps ever made. Made by Valve too :P

Also i am currently playing on PC 'Overclocked, a history of violence'
    This is a point and click adventure game, but it's more psychological and serious than the more popular adventure games, also, i don't think anyone really paid attention to it, i discovered this just recently and picked it up dirt cheap at some random store :)

• Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition: Really like this game and the wii controls work excellently, so glad i picked it up especially for only £15

Add Comment