User Avatar Image

Make Your Own Videlectrix Game!

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

In case there ever is a season 2, post all of your suggestions/ideas for future Videlectrix games here.

84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tank Driverer.

Object: Destroy as many things as possible with out getting blown up by mutant space chickens.

Awesome idea huh?:D

• Blood Bleeder! Head Chopper 2! Scab Wars! Blistergiest! And......Clapping party.

• How about a game where your a giant mutated Cheat that must destroy the Olympic Games!

• Greatest idea ever!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

XTreme Rock Paper Baccarat

The object of the game is to fend off giant monster trucks with a Zap-O-Ray and collect cards in the process. Once you have enough cards and you have defeated the wave of enemies you can show down with your opponent.

• @MarkDarin said: When I was originally coming up with designs for Snake Boxer 5, I had two ideas; One is the game that actually ended up Homestar Ruiner, the second idea was this:

SnakeBoxer5.jpg

I love it! Show us more!

• Title: Stinkoman 20X6 LEVEL TEN!
    Premesis: Level 10 of Stinkoman!

Any takers?

• @MarkDarin said: When I was originally coming up with designs for Snake Boxer 5, I had two ideas; One is the game that actually ended up Homestar Ruiner, the second idea was this:

SnakeBoxer5.jpg

Eh, I don't like it. It looks too much like Punch-Out!!, and you already did something like that in Ice Station Santa. The pixel art is GREAT, though.

• @Guy in a Box said: Eh, I don't like it. It looks too much like Punch-Out!!, and you already did something like that in Ice Station Santa. The pixel art is GREAT, though.

..and what's wrong with "Punch-Out!!"?

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

@Guy in a Box said: Eh, I don't like it. It looks too much like Punch-Out!!, and you already did something like that in Ice Station Santa. The pixel art is GREAT, though.

You are absolutely right. In fact, since I had already written the code for the Boxing Betty game in Ice Station Santa, I was just gonna use that exact same code (Modified a bit of course). But in the end it felt a bit too cheap and the other version looked more like an Atari 2600 game, which is the style I wanted in the first place.

• @BenjaminHayden said: Here are some ideas that I have for some season 2 Videlectrix games.

1. Space West Cowboy: A western style light-gun game that takes place in outer space. It would have Robot Gun Fighters, Alien Indians, & Mutant Space Bank Robbers.

2. Terror-Man 2: Revenge at Hot-Teenagers Camp: A horror game where you play as a Monster called The Terror-Man and the object of the game is to "Terrorize" the Hot-Teenagers at a Camp. This would be a parody of the old 1980's horror movies like Friday the 13th.

3. Zit Poper: A medical game were you play as a small space ship that pops zits & black-heads.

That terror man 2 one sounds like that simpsons episode where homers the blob...

Add Comment