User Avatar Image

Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

posted by Will on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users

Post your various speculations and ideas in this thread and this thread only!

864 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Compy 386 said: The TGS are based on real girls, so that really wouldn't work well...

I can tell what that would lead too.
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!
    Starring: Homestar as Chap's Lawyer! KOT as Judge! Bubs as TGS's Lawyer! Strong Bad, Homsar, Marzipan, Coach Z, Strong Sad, and The Cheat as Jury! Kristen, Jennifer, Virginia, and Joy as Plaintiffs! Poopsmith as Homestar's Witness! Pom-Pom as Bubs' Witness! Chapman Bros as Defendants!
    Script: There is none! I don't feel like writing one, and writing Fan-Fiction makes me want to punch myself in the face for several days!

• [quote=someguyfromazoo;102304]I can tell what that would lead too.
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!
    Starring: Homestar as Chap's Lawyer! KOT as Judge! Bubs as TGS's Lawyer! Strong Bad, Homsar, Marzipan, Coach Z, Strong Sad, and The Cheat as Jury! Kristen, Jennifer, Virginia, and Joy as Plaintiffs! Poopsmith as Homestar's Witness! Pom-Pom as Bubs' Witness! Chapman Bros as Defendants!
    Script: There is none! I don't feel like writing one, and writing Fan-Fiction makes me want to punch myself in the face for several days![/quote]
    I can think of one!
    Bubs: Hey, you jerks!
    TBC: Hey, Bubs. You died of giving a good deal, shorting your brain out.
    Bubs: *Disappears*
    KOT: Not guilcup!
    TBC/Homestar: YAAAY!!

• @someguyfromazoo said:
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!

That would definitely feature Litigation Jackson.
    litjackson.gif

• @the_napoleon said: That would definitely feature Litigation Jackson.
    litjackson.gif

I totally forgot about that guy.

• Hey, I'm curious as to whether or not there are plans to release SBCG4AP's five episodes on a Wii game disc? 'Cause I would want that... Sure, I can download each one separately, and hope that they have some sort of discount for getting all five Wii versions (I know there's a season pass for the PC versions), but I'm the weird kinda person that likes getting an actual game disc to put into a video game console.

Is this even the right place to ask? Normally, I'd send an e-mail... But I couldn't find any sort of "contact us" section.

• why did this page die? cant we still speculate, and hope for, a season tooooooooooooooooo???!

• I speculate that bumping an old thread is evil!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Will there be a second season? For Wii? And first one in retail disc improved and fixed with tons of extras? Think about the entire Homestar Runner series on it for example.

PS: Please don't forget the Wii users, some of us like adventure games and not being seniors that only play boring casual games about some ridicule thing. And despite the joke in the menu intro, we buy WiiWare games!

• ok, picture this...
    strong bad i sucked into the cheats computer. through the whole episode, you have to play in the cheats crappy animation world. there would be to strong bads, one you control, and the one the cheat made. goal is to get out of the computer, with the cheat guiding you via email.
    that sounds like a good season to finale to me!!!!!

• How about this? Strong Bad accidentally gets sucked in an alternate universe, where everybody has a goatee (except Senor Cardgage), and his own alternate self turns out to be a good guy.

Will Strong Bad ever find his way home?

• @xChri5x said: In the words of Michael Scott... "That's what she said!"

That's just not cool. Family friendly forums.

Add Comment