User Avatar Image

cant pay for sam & max via creditcard international customer

posted by rabbit7 on - last edited - Viewed by 937 users

Hey.
I cant purchase your game.
i guess your store ist bugged.

Im from switzerland and trying to pay with visa.
my card is valid.
All informations are entered correctly of course
The error i get is folllowing.

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again."

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could be something else, though, because I ordered yesterday and I am from Germany. Payed with Mastercard. I guess you triple-checked the digits you entered?

• @TextureGlitch said: See the thread here

well i read that bevor posting here.. i guess there is no solution so far

• Just tried it with a different creditcard....
    still nogo.
    this is very frustrating

• @rabbit7 said: well i read that bevor posting here.. i guess there is no solution so far

Not if you want to buy the full season.
    If you want to buy just Culture Shock, you should be able to do that using a credit card through Paypal.
    The Telltale staff has assured us that the people having problems with this will be able to upgrade to the full season when they get it working at no extra cost.

• Thanks a lot.. i bought the season through paypal and was able to play the game

• I bought the whole season yeasterday with my Visa (I'm from Belgium).

• This fails for me, too; Intelligent Finance Visa-compatible debit card.

I've even tried phoning Telltale in the US via Skype, but unfortunately their call centre hangs up on me as soon as I get to a human. Deeply frustrating --- you can only play the demo so many times...

• [quote]I've even tried phoning Telltale in the US via Skype, but unfortunately their call centre hangs up on me as soon as I get to a human.[/quote]

What number? We don't have a call center. (In fact, we don't even have a phone system... our office number goes straight into voice mail.)

EDIT: I just looked you up using your email address and it looks like a PayPal transaction has gone through. Sorry for the hassle but I'm glad you were finally able to make it work.

• @Emily said: What number? We don't have a call center. (In fact, we don't even have a phone system... our office number goes straight into voice mail.)

888-810-9965; the number was given to me by customer support (that was before I found the forums). (Support ticket KMM33253964V6677L0KM, case ID 15546737, if you care.)

EDIT: I just looked you up using your email address and it looks like a PayPal transaction has gone through. Sorry for the hassle but I'm glad you were finally able to make it work.

Yes, although that was a pain too. (Mostly Paypal's fault. I had to spend twenty minutes on their web site trying to figure out how to add a new credit card to my account.) The built-in to-pay-for-the-game-press-this-button mechanism didn't work, producing a very odd error message, which unfortunately I didn't record.

I'd still like the whole season pass, though...

Incidentally, a bug report: the game seems to be starting Internet Explorer as its web browser, despite me having Firefox set up as the default browser.

Add Comment