User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit 103 Muzzled Release Date

posted by jared25 on - last edited - Viewed by 820 users

What is the release date for W&G Muzzled? Is it June 2nd? is this the only thread for muzzled?:cool:

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Any Tuesday In June... for PC, anyway.

• We'll be talking about Muzzled! soon. Also, it's a great episode :)

• i like that type of fun theme park or carnival atmosphere being close to universal studios and all. reminds me of the lucasarts stuff again, monkey island themepark, sam n max carnival.

• Actually, and this might have been asked before, any particular reason for the decision not to announce the precise release dates for W&G, as was done with Sam & Max, and (I presume) Strong Bad? Just the sheer SURPRISE! aspect of it?

• @Winther said: Actually, and this might have been asked before, any particular reason for the decision not to announce the precise release dates for W&G, as was done with Sam & Max, and (I presume) Strong Bad? Just the sheer SURPRISE! aspect of it?

I assume this is just a safety window just in case something crawls up...
    you still then can postbone for 1-3 weeks and no one notices it and gets angry!

• You'll start hearing more about Muzzled this week, since we're showing it at E3. :)

• Hey, when is Wallace and Gromit episode 103 Muzzled going to be available for download. I already paid for the full game and was wondering on the release date of Muzzled and also for The Boogy Man, episode 104 in July. I'm dying to play Muzzled, The first 2 were really good and I am all set to play Muzzled.....LOL! Please let me Know of the estimated release date.

Thanks Guys!:D:)

• Emily posted earlier that it will probably be sometime later this week. All the game page says that it will happen in June. There is a lot more June left so it will arrive in due time. As for episode 4.....you'll just have to wait till sometime in july. They rarely release the exact dates anymore.

• User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Staff

hi guys, i'm the writer and designer of Muzzled -- it's coming soon, i promise! i don't know if you heard, but we've announced this new series... um... chimpanzee archipelago or something. i don't really pay attention, but with two things going, better not announce dates we can't hit or even worse, compromise telltale quality. we're firing on all cylinders when it comes to both Muzzled and MI:Ep1 so hang tight and you'll have it SOON. super soon. ULTRA soon. i hope.

• @seanvanaman said: um... chimpanzee archipelago or something.

I that the game with Mancomb Seepgood?

Add Comment