User Avatar Image

The Legendary Monkey Island FanArt

posted by Junaid on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 56.9K users

For those of you who were not a part of the Monkey Island community back in the days, there was a lot of fanart, as can be seen here

I don't know about you guys but I got inspired right away when I saw the Tales of Monkey Island footage and I've been sketching like a madman the past two days.

Any artists in here? I'm curious if we'll see some new ecxiting work. And I of course hope dat some old favorites like Ado will come back to make some more masterpieces :)

2.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shiversul said: Lucasarts needs to find the person that did the SoMI comic, and hire that person to make an official one!

No need to "find" him... it's Paco! (Which probably won't ring a bell if you're not a Mojo-regular)

• @Micki! said: Cool Coloring job Wicked Mouse :D

THanks :) Donno which looks best though: the Illustrator version or the colour overlay on the pencil drawing.

• DSCF6848-1.jpg

Here is something presentable at least. It's not painful drawing, but its clean, simple . I'll have to post something you are more costumed to , or something with a little more time put into it later. Sorry for the quality I don't have a scanner . It is from a camera photo. It looks like I smudged things but I did not . It was all line. I think I might do the next one with the help of markers .

• @Wicked Mouse said: THanks :) Donno which looks best though: the Illustrator version or the colour overlay on the pencil drawing.

I think i like te illustrator one more, simply because it loost more clean, it could look even better with shading added to it, not that it needs it anyways though...

• User Avatar Image
    Majus Telltale Staff

Really nice stuff here, dudes!
    This is a picture I just finished, a few minutes ago.
    Drawed with Adobe Flash.

picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1655

• @Majus said: Really nice stuff here, dudes!
    Drawed with Adobe Flash.

I like it, it's almost naturalistic and its full of color , life , imagination.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Majus said: Really nice stuff here, dudes!
    Drawed with Adobe Flash.

Awesome! Will we ever see more of Guybrush's adventures as narrated by you?

• @Majus said: Really nice stuff here, dudes!
    Drawed with Adobe Flash.

I recall seeing something about a flash movie for Monkey Island 2 by you? I believe the audio for it was up on Youtube.. but I don't understand it. The first was great, and you should really do a second if you haven't already and I just can't find it. (Shadow of the Colossus in English too, please.) :D

• User Avatar Image
    Majus Telltale Staff

Oh, thanks! Now that »Monkey Island« is back, I am actually thinking of making a flash-movie of »LeChucks Revenge«… still thinking…

• @Majus said: Oh, thanks! Now that »Monkey Island« is back, I am actually thinking of making a flash-movie of »LeChucks Revenge«… still thinking…

If it would be anything like the first one, it is a must!
    That was a fantastic flash movie you made.

Add Comment