User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!

437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Staff

So Lindsay handed out a few of the remaining e3 TMI buttons to the team (there are barely any left!) And I've got a few here on my desk. And because you guys have been awesome in contributing to the Private Pirates Club, I'm going to give them away.

I'll be posting an MI trivia question here (in the "Stuff I've got laying around" thread) in the forum in the next 24 (or 3 or 12 or 5) hours and then in order to answer, you've got to find me on twitter and @ reply me the answer.

There are five buttons to be won! (I might even get them signed by members of the team).

Does this sound like something you might be interested in?

• @seanvanaman said: So Lindsay handed out a few of the remaining e3 TMI buttons to the team (there are barely any left!) And I've got a few here on my desk. And because you guys have been awesome in contributing to the Private Pirates Club, I'm going to give them away.

I'll be posting an MI trivia question here (in the "Stuff I've got laying around" thread) in the forum in the next 24 (or 3 or 12 or 5) hours and then in order to answer, you've got to find me on twitter and @ reply me the answer.

There are five buttons to be won! (I might even get them signed by members of the team).

Does this sound like something you might be interested in?

I'm VERY interested in this idea.

• Ohh..yes! but i dont use twitter, so i guess im out.
    I would anyway answer the questions, just for fun and brain exercise.

• Good idea, but like Ignatius I don't use Twitter.

• Me 2...I don't use twitter...buuut, I might sign up just for the buttons. How do we find you on twitter anyway? Or is there a simpler way? Like...a youtube-funny-video-MI-related-contest? :D

• User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Staff

@Ignatius said: Ohh..yes! but i dont use twitter, so i guess im out.
    I would anyway answer the questions, just for fun and brain exercise.

For those who don't have Twitter:

It's free and awesome! You can read 140 character tidbits from Mr Chuck Jordan, programmer Andrew Langley, cinematic artist Eric Parsons, Will Armstrong, the enigmatic Jake Rodkin -- all sorts of Telltalians on a daily basis! It's the best!

OH! And the company posts all of our announcements through the @telltalegames account.

OH!!! And Sam and Max are on twitter. So, there. That should be reason enough.

My next post in this thread will be THE MONKEY ISLAND BUTTON TRIVIA QUESTION!

(to find me and others, just google us or use twitter's search function. once you find one of us, just look at the people we follow. such is the magic of twitter.)

• "Ask me about Twitter!"
    hahaha, i knew Twitter and some of that random awesomeness you mention, its just..i dunno, im not into it really. Besides 5 buttons against a horde of fans; by the time i get to read the questions, those buttons would be long gone.

But i take the challenge anyway, i will try to answer mentally and then share the results after the answers are shown.

• I'm in. I just hope I know enough about MI.

• I'm never fast enough for these things, but it still looks like a kickass idea!

Add Comment