User Avatar Image

What about character interactivity ?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 240 users

In addition to being guybrush can we expect to be able to play as Eliane too ? By the way Eliane is hot ! Could you please sneek in nude CGI photos of her, or release them on the net namelessly after the release....thanks....it would really be appreciated. Anyways will there be parts in the game where we play as other characters?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sorry, doodo. Elaine is just too good for you. Try Lara Croft. I hear she's available.

• @doodo! said: In addition to being guybrush can we expect to be able to play as Eliane too ? By the way Eliane is hot ! Could you please sneek in nude CGI photos of her, or release them on the net namelessly after the release....thanks....it would really be appreciated. Anyways will there be parts in the game where we play as other characters?

:p

Look, it's a pink smiley! Isn't it sexy? And kinda nude!

• Doodo you should try sweet talking one of the artists in the fan art thread to make you an art piece.

• @doodo! said: Nah, I would like to see Eliane nude once, but I don't know if Guybrush would like it ...I'd be like you're a dirty pirate girl , aren't you ? ARen't you !? I want some IMATEY with you ! Give it ! Give it ! My parents would knock on the door, and be like "what the hell you doing in there".... That's how I see it .

Look, it's a number. Isn't it sexy? And kinda nude as well!

• I dunno I like 8 it has more curves

• My horniness has started my own little house of tramps thread! Nude smilies getting it on with white back grounds, the number six getting kinky with imagination. People suggesting I take hold of my perverted ambitions and ask artists to shop me a WO MOMMA .... Between this thread and my right hand my right hand couldn't do better ! I resign from this thread, respectibly as I can, anything said from here on is not of my doing. This is the last of these sort of threads. I am done posting in this one.

• Awe!! But you're our resident Larry Laffer... Dont let em change you man.

Well, I laughed at Tredlow's post.

• @doodo! said: My horniness has started my own little house of tramps thread! Nude smilies getting it on with white back grounds, the number six getting kinky with imagination. People suggesting I take hold of my perverted ambitions and ask artists to shop me a WO MOMMA .... Between this thread and my right hand my right hand couldn't do better ! I resign from this thread, respectibly as I can, anything said from here on is not of my doing. This is the last of these sort of threads. I am done posting in this one.

You certainly do make me laugh. :D

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Sorry guys, this is not appropriate.

This discussion has been closed.