User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look...

[LIST]
[*]First round of answers! June 1st
[*]Second round of answers! June 2nd
[*]Third round of answers! June 2nd -- again!
[*]Fourth round of answers! June 3rd
[*]Fifth round of answers! June 4th
[*]Sixth round of answers! June 4th -- again!
[*]Seventh round of answers! June 5th
[/LIST]

I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is awesome, had a great time reading the Q/As so far! And a lot of laughs :)

Don't have any questions myself, just want to say good luck with the rest of the work, both to Dominic and the many others who are making this happen -- can't wait to play :)

• First, if your going to New Haven for pizza you are literally blocks away from Louis' Lunch and while the Hamburger might not be the best thing in the world (it's served on toasted white bread... weird) its definately worth adding to your list of places you've eaten...

Also since questions regarding time travel have made their way into the thread I'm going to ask you the question I asked my high school principal my senior year.

"If you were to travel to a parallel dimension where everybody existed as they do in our world, except their genders were reversed, and met the female version of yourself would you attempt to have relations with them? Follow up question if you did have relations with yourself what would it be classified as?"

He answered honestly that he would if she was hot and that it would definately be classifed as sex... its hard to believe he lost his job for usage of illegal substances on the job.

• How many takes did you need to get the line "Ipecac (Cephaelis Ipecacuanha)" right, also what is the hardest line you have had to say?

• I was just going to ask if you had a hard time while recording as El Pollo Diablo: "Si, he dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti"
    Do you speak other languages?

• @Vongrove said: ... Also since questions regarding time travel have made their way into the thread I'm going to ask you the question I asked my high school principal my senior year.

"If you were to travel to a parallel dimension where everybody existed as they do in our world, except their genders were reversed, and met the female version of yourself would you attempt to have relations with them? Follow up question if you did have relations with yourself what would it be classified as?" ...

A Robert Heinlein short story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%80%94All_You_Zombies%E2%80%94

• @Dmnkly said: Ar as in “Arrrrrrrrr, matey.” Ma as in, “Hey, Ma, I’m running off to become a pirate!” And To as in “I can’t feel my left big toe because of the scurvy.” If scurvy caused circulatory problems, that is. I don’t think it does. But you take my point. (Emphasis on the second syllable.)

You say Armato, and I say Armato...

let call the whole thing off.

• Have you ever had a Monkey Island insult sword fight using lightsabers?

And if not - WHY NOT?

• @Lennie Melvin said: Have you ever had a Monkey Island insult sword fight using lightsabers?

And if not - WHY NOT?

I for one have done that FAR too many times.

• @Lennie Melvin said: Have you ever had a Monkey Island insult sword fight using lightsabers?

You know that you can activate lightsaber sounds in "Curse of Monkey Island" by pressing Shift-J during the fights, right?

Add Comment