User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 7.7K users

If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look...

[LIST]
[*]First round of answers! June 1st
[*]Second round of answers! June 2nd
[*]Third round of answers! June 2nd -- again!
[*]Fourth round of answers! June 3rd
[*]Fifth round of answers! June 4th
[*]Sixth round of answers! June 4th -- again!
[*]Seventh round of answers! June 5th
[/LIST]

I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A Robert Heinlein short story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%80%...mbies%E2%80%94

I was never aware of it, also after briefly scanning the wiki page you linked to its not exactly the same thing, because mine has the two parties existing as two separate entities from two separate world's rather than the same entity existing as different genders within the timeline of the same world... Still I will be reading it when I get the chance.

However, Dom's answer was beautifully put and outside the box as most people focus more on themselve in the scenario rather than the other's who would also be around.

• Ok then, D&D question time! Because I totally noticed D&D mentioned.

What's your class of choice?
    Do you own D20's? How many?
    Have you ever played any of the computer games? If so, what'd you think? if not, WHY NOT?

Have you ever actually role played?

Also, do you celebrate international talk like a pirate day?

• @Silverwolfpet said: I am currently searching for a game. Knowing that you play old games, maybe you've heard of it. It involves time travelling, one sequence takes place in ancient Venice (where you have to work with pots, or do pottery and break seals, or collect seals), and the gameplay is similar to the one in the Myst series, first person adventure game.
    I can't remember the name. Any ideea?
    Have you ever played Call of Cthulhu or Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)?
    What do you think about the Silent Hill Series?

That sounds an awful lot like the Second Journey Man Project game.

• By the way, the fact that you answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION we think up makes you so much cooler then every other Q&A I've ever encountered.

Now for my question: How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Wait... wrong forum.

Do you ever quote MI in real life?

• @hplikelike said: Do you ever quote MI in real life?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

• Dom, sei sicuro di non ricordare proprio niente dell'italiano?

P.S. Si dice molti, non multi ;)

• @LuigiHann said: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

Yeah... that was the joke... it was a reference to This

Oh well Mr. Armato, guess you don't need to answer it. Spend your tyme on more worthy questions.

• Hey Dom, love your blog (I love to cook, always looking for new flavours :)), I've tried 2 of your recipes so far (crispy chicken thighs and cauliflower pasta), yum yum!

All the best to you and your family, I hope all of you arrive at your new home safe and sound.

So I was wondering - the voice acting job doesn't seem to be a '5 days per week 9to5' thing, and you mentioned that your wife has a steady income, so what are you doing with your "spare" time ? Except cooking, that is - are there other jobs or is taming the kids more than enough ? :)

Best regards,
    Phil

• lolz about the piers anthony situation xD i had a very similar situation when i read his xanth novel titled "the color of her panties" i had to somehow come up with an explanation about why i was read a book with the word panties in the title hehehe

Add Comment