User Avatar Image

Possible Season 2 Changes

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 380 users

*Many points of the game were extreamly glitchy, I can find a glitch in each one. Get rid of that.

*Get rid of the costumes. As cool as they are, they only serve the perpose of desoto parts. If I want to wear them, the only time I get to is after the game is over in which I will only be for a few minuets.

*Dedicate more staff members. Don't have people be working on seperate products such as S&M3 and W&G when your putting out a game already.

*Find the sweet spot. The reason these episodes weren't as good as they could be is because you are changing the formula as you go. Sam and Max finished it by season 2, so SBCG4AP will to, I hope.

*NEVER, EVER, USE WIIWARE AGAIN!!!! It makes it so you have very little time to work on your games as you must submit everything to Nintendo way ahead of time.

*Here is where I'm going to get the most grief: Scrap the Fun Machine/Teen Girl Squad. The small games take up a lot of space and don't realy deliver the enthusiasum that a longer more dificult main plot would.

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here is another idea for an episode I would like to see in season 2. Remenber that Strong Bad E-mail where he sings about being in a different version of his home town? Well I think it would be cool if one day he wakes and finds himself in that different town.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail99.html

• I think season 2 should be like season 1, but different slightly, but still use mostly the same characters. Oh, and there should be puns, and pop culture references. Maaaaybe pie. I'm still on the fence about the pie.

• The thing I want Telltale to do the most is to make a second season. Honestly, I don't care in the slightest what's in it, I'll buy it and get 100% on every episode if they just make it. Though that is something I would like; it being harder to get 100%. There doesn't need to be a whole post-game sub-plot, but for example making it so that playing as Rather Dashing changed the gameplay in some way, like possibly allowing you to get ye flask and collapse ye dunginn.

• How about an episode about Zombies. Now that would be cool to see in season 2 of SBCG4AP. ;)

• @BenjaminHayden said:
    1. A Halloween episode.

2. A Decemberween (Christmas) episode.

3. An episode that takes place in the world of Teen Girl Squad.

4. An episode that takes place in the world of Sweet Cuppin' Cakes.

5. An episode that takes place in the Anime world of Stinkoman.

6. An episode about Super Heroes/Villains & Comic Books guest staring Strong Badman.

7. An episode that takes place in the Cartoon world of the Cheat Commandos.

8. An episode about Evil Twins.

9. An episode guest staring Sam & Max. :D

10. An episode about that Creepy Painting in Strong Mad's closet.

So, what do you guys think?

i think a 10 episode season would be awesome but expensive.
    it would cost 69.9 for bundle, or 89.9 for each episode idividually, according to telltales current price sceme.

• not to mention 100$ if you get it on wiiware.

• @Strong Max said: *Many points of the game were extreamly glitchy, I can find a glitch in each one. Get rid of that.

*NEVER, EVER, USE WIIWARE AGAIN!!!! It makes it so you have very little time to work on your games as you must submit everything to Nintendo way ahead of time.

The glitch one, first of all can't always be fixed. You can't just get rid of glitches, there is always going to be a glitch in a game.

Nintendo won't be happy if telltale didnt put season 2 on wiiware. sbcg4ap sales DOUBLED during the sd card upgrade for wii. Plus there are some people with crappy computers that can't play games made by telltale like that. That is why I cant play sam and max season 2 or wallace and gromit(episode 2 and 3 of course right now) If they scrapped wiiware, they would have lost those said people

• I like how sam&max has sort of an over-lacing plot. SBCG4AP wasn't connected at all, except for when u check the TROGDOR!! cabinet, it's never working.

• And the Looks Like I'm Gonna Have to Jump.... (into the cabinet) scene. And the small references to the other episodes.

Add Comment