User Avatar Image

How do I escape the Muzzelator

posted by EwanV on - last edited - Viewed by 265 users

Any Idea how I get out of the ride after I've escaped from the cage?

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The good old try everything with everything approach worked! :p

• First, you have to think back to the very first scene where the animals take apart the ice cream truck. How did you get everything back? Then you have to remember what you did to win at Tic Tac Toe. That should get you started.

• I'm still stuck on this part. I've gotten the little dog out of his cage and used grease on him for God knows why but can't figure out what to do now. Also I used a fortune cookie on the hole and got the spanner back.

• @n-fani said: I'm still stuck on this part. I've gotten the little dog out of his cage and used grease on him for God knows why but can't figure out what to do now. Also I used a fortune cookie on the hole and got the spanner back.

Then climb to most higher point of the Muzzler and use the spanner on the small air vent!

• @SuperBosco said: Then climb to most higher point of the Muzzler and use the spanner on the small air vent!

Ah! For some reason I completely failed to notice the second ladder. Thanks!

• @n-fani said: I'm still stuck on this part. I've gotten the little dog out of his cage and used grease on him for God knows why but can't figure out what to do now. Also I used a fortune cookie on the hole and got the spanner back.

But how can I get twitch out of his cage?

One of the other dogs already dug a hole, and since there is loose dirt on the ground of the cage, I think I have to lay something bonelike in the cage... the spanner for example. Unfortunately I used the spanner already at the top of the muzzler and after that it was gone.

Twitch is very thin, so I tried to cover him with grease, and pull him through the bars. But he is afraid and I can't calm him with the plush bunny.

Or do I have to grind off some part of the key to fit it in the other lock? I would use the big clockwork for that, but there is no hotspot.

• @Cohen said: Unfortunately I used the spanner already at the top of the muzzler and after that it was gone.

You should still have the spanner after you used it at the top of the muzzler.

• @corruptbiggins said: You should still have the spanner after you used it at the top of the muzzler.

You are right, I played the episode again (that will teach me to save now and then) and after i used the spanner at the top, I still had it.

The spanner disappears in the moment, when digger has already dug the hole and is back up and THEN gromit tries to give him the spanner. Diger doesn't move back down as he should... this bug is reproducable.

And unfortunately the game didn't allow me to take another fortune cookie, but now it worked.

• I've got to the part where you open the vent with the spanner but everytime i select the spanner to open the vent it switches to saying cresent wrench and won't open the vent. where am i going wrong here.
    Thanks in advance for any tips.

Add Comment