52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah, be quiet and eat your beans.

• Post n.100!
    Sorry, I couldn't wait:D

• Well done Guybrush!

You must have had a lot of things to say to have 100 posts!

Excellent :)

I see you live in Italy - Italians must have a lot of things to say!

• Hm... I got very little of those. This only adds to my theory that the game was just too easy. Normally you find things like this when you're stuck and you mess around with things. But if it's always obvious what to do next I don't think of things like that.

That's somehow making me sad because all the adventures I played in recent years got me stuck at some point (due to badly designed puzzles mostly which is not a good thing... but it could have been due to complex puzzles, too) but there was nothing else to explore because they were very one-dimensional (Syberia, for example). Now with Sam and Max it seems that the world could be really fun even if you're stuck... but you just don't get stuck (not even in a good way). What a waste of ressources... maybe I'll feel inspired enough to replay it to experience all these things... but I doubt it.

• Oh, therobbot, I do sympathise with you, oh yes I do.

You are one, clever clever man!

• @mikdog said: Well done Guybrush!

You must have had a lot of things to say to have 100 posts!

Excellent :)

I see you live in Italy - Italians must have a lot of things to say!

Seems like people from South Africa love to speak even more than "italians".

• I don´t know if this has been mentioned, just because I haven´t played the full episode yet and don´t want to read the spoilers. So, feel free to remove this if it´s been already mentioned.

Anyway, did you check out the old case file at Sam & Max´s office? It has a date on it. Check it out. "That case was particularly gruesome." Luckily now we can laugh at things like this, thanks to Telltale.

• Hmm... I'm gonna have to start all over again because I missed like... half of those easter eggs.

Just wondering, is there any way to get the psycho-analysis to imply that Sam is gay? I mean, with the wedding cake and the weenie in the hole... Ya never know.

• Played through the game (loved it) but missed the documentary, where do i find it?

Add Comment