User Avatar Image

Ideas for Star Wars Telltale games

posted by Victory63 on - last edited - Viewed by 417 users

I know it might be hard for a point and click Star Wars game but hear me out here as I've got a way for it to work:

How about a Star Wars: Droids and Star Wars: Ewoks. With Droids you play as C-3PO and R2-D2 and play along as a point and click adventure (the same with the Ewoks except you play as Wicket with the other Ewoks).

With Droids, the episodes could be based sometime between the stories or during them like evading Boba Fett and IG-88 or something else.

With the Ewoks, could just be another adventure on Endor against the Duloks or Morag.

Also another idea is that Telltale could do another Lucas Learning game but besides that, Droids and/or Ewoks would be a great idea.

Also note, the Droids series is canon as in the book "The Star Wars Ultimate Visual Guide" states that at some point C-3PO and R2 got split from Antilles on some occasion.

So yeah, would be great for Telltale to do a Droids or Ewok series :D

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @adventureaddict said: My first reaction was NOOO, but once I got over the initial reaction of Star Wars = End of good point'n'clicks, I guess I could go for one. Would be interesting, to say the least.

Yes I mean the droids one will be just playing as C-3PO and R2-D2 and the Ewok one will be Wicket and the gang.

God I'd love to face the Great Heep or thwart Boba Fett and/or IG-88.

With the Ewoks, just battle the Duloks and the Tulgah witch Morag. Also trying to defeat Raygar and sneaking onto the Star Destroyer :D

• @Vitas said: Yes I mean the droids one will be just playing as C-3PO and R2-D2 and the Ewok one will be Wicket and the gang.

Anything with a small, furry protagonist, I'm there!

• @adventureaddict said: Anything with a small, furry protagonist, I'm there!

Yeah, just playig an Ewok and wrecking technology cause they don't understand it lol.

Be able to tackle Raygar as Wicket just like in the show and could have like in Sam & Max with firing a gun but instead a spear :)

I'm sue with the droids, could have R2's shock like thing as like using the gun in Sam & Max :)

• @werpu said: Ok Jokes aside:

as far as I can remember there was something along the lines of Yodas desktop adventures back in the early nineties, but I have never seen the game all I know is that it got rather bad ratings.

i had played the indianna jones laptop adventures it was like putting together a 10 peice puzzle each time u started it and each little peice had well. arcade style grab item or kill the 3 or 4 snakes to get the peice. loads of tiny disapointing puzzles

• Remember monkey 3 and 4 the options menu. in the 3rd monkey island it wouldn't alow super 3d visual option selected in the 4th it wouldnt let you Tag team adventure game with a buddy. Said "No, Tagteam adventuring is just to easy."

• @jared25 said: i had played the indianna jones laptop adventures it was like putting together a 10 peice puzzle each time u started it and each little peice had well. arcade style grab item or kill the 3 or 4 snakes to get the peice. loads of tiny disapointing puzzles

Of course but what we are focusing here is nothing like that. But merely like any telltale point and click adventure game but based on the Star Wars Droids and Ewoks cartoons (and yes they are canon).

• I think Star Wars is the last franchise most people want to see LucasArts give to TellTale. As much as I love Star Wars personally, the exciting thing about Monkey Island is that what we have is LucasArts returning to their roots as a company dedicated to story-based games and their classic adventure franchises. More Star Wars is the last in a list consisting of franchises like Maniac Mansion and Loom.

• Since Telltale is basically the Lucasarts that could've been, (Face it, it's true) I don't see why not!

• @Rather Dashing said: I think Star Wars is the last franchise most people want to see LucasArts give to TellTale. As much as I love Star Wars personally, the exciting thing about Monkey Island is that what we have is LucasArts returning to their roots as a company dedicated to story-based games and their classic adventure franchises. More Star Wars is the last in a list consisting of franchises like Maniac Mansion and Loom.

Yes I see, I know what you mean. This is why I suggested the Droids and Ewoks series which as you can see would be perfect.

• As emo Vader would say
    Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't want to see a Star Wars game. Maybe an entire Sam & Max episode where they could rip on the series or something.

Add Comment