User Avatar Image

cant pay for sam & max via creditcard international customer

posted by rabbit7 on - last edited - Viewed by 880 users

Hey.
I cant purchase your game.
i guess your store ist bugged.

Im from switzerland and trying to pay with visa.
my card is valid.
All informations are entered correctly of course
The error i get is folllowing.

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again."

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was Digital River's customer support you were dealing with, not ours. They try to help but unfortunately they're not always as good at troubleshooting the problems with our store as we are.

Do you happen to remember how you ended up contacting their customer support? We're trying to direct people to us at all points in the purchase path, so if there is a spot where their customer support information is still being listed, please let us know.

I will add you to the list of people who want to upgrade to Season 1 when the PayPal situation gets straightened out. Again, very sorry for the hassle, but I'm glad you were able to get Culture Shock in the end.

• @Emily said: That was Digital River's customer support you were dealing with, not ours. They try to help but unfortunately they're not always as good at troubleshooting the problems with our store as we are.

Ah, I see! (Digital River are, um, not impressing me much.)

I got the address from "Telltale Home -> Corporate Info -> Contact Us -> Help with product activation or purchases", which seemed the appropriate place. I wasn't aware then that your CS support is done via this forum, and that seemed the best way to contact a human.

@Emily said: I will add you to the list of people who want to upgrade to Season 1 when the PayPal situation gets straightened out. Again, very sorry for the hassle, but I'm glad you were able to get Culture Shock in the end.

That's very kind of you. Um, I need to go and play some more now.

• i'm having the same trouble too. i cant seem to pay for sam n max via credit card. i'm ordering from Indonesia. How should i handle it?
    thx.

• Still haven't gotten a resolution for this problem. Needless to say, we're just as frustrated as you guys are. :(

Rumplestiltskin, I'm trying to find out why your order didn't go through. Stay tuned.

• wow... quick reply there.. thx... (keeping my finger crossed...) :D
    hmmm.. anyhow, could it be because the credit card company are precautious for stolen card from indonesia (carders)?

• Do you have another credit card or a PayPal account? If so, please try to place the order again using your other card or PayPal. (You won't be charged for the first order.)

• i already tried 2 cards.... and the result's still the same....... :(

• Okay, hold off until we can figure out what's going on. I am in touch with Digital River about this issue.

• I will follow up with DR tomorrow.

Add Comment