User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!

437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

I know there are people who don't want it spoiled, but some who want the sneak peaks, so here's a cam pic of the chapter screen, drawn by the excellent Ryan Jones. Click the tiny preview to slightly embiggen.

chaptersc_thumb.jpg

• If it has awesome music, I'm sold... even though I've already preordered...

• @Jake said: I know there are people who don't want it spoiled, but some who want the sneak peaks, so here's a cam pic of the chapter screen, drawn by the excellent Ryan Jones. Click the tiny preview to slightly embiggen.

chaptersc_thumb.jpg

Looks awesome, man! I can hear the familiar chapter-music already. I'm really starting to become a fan of Ryan. What other projects did he work on?

And yes, a Telltale artbook somewhere in the future would be amazing.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Tjibbbe said: Looks awesome, man! I can hear the familiar chapter-music already. I'm really starting to become a fan of Ryan. What other projects did he work on?

He worked on Wallace & Gromit :)

• That looks fantastic! Really stylish. Plus a copy of Punch-Out!! for Wii adds to the overall quality of that photo..;)

• @Jake said: drawn by the excellent Ryan Jones.

Any relation to Davy Jones perchance? :D

np: Aesop Rock - Fumes (None Shall Pass)

• @Tjibbbe said: I can hear the familiar chapter-music already.

Haha! i was just going to say that! Its a really fast case of cause and effect; you look at that screen and the tune pops up in your mind out of nowhere.

Our minds are so f*ck*d up by this game.

• @Tjibbbe said: Looks awesome, man! I can hear the familiar chapter-music already. I'm really starting to become a fan of Ryan. What other projects did he work on?

And yes, a Telltale artbook somewhere in the future would be amazing.

funnily enough I found myself humming the usual chapter music lol

• @Ignatius said: Haha! i was just going to say that! Its a really fast case of cause and effect; you look at that screen and the tune pops up in your mind out of nowhere.

hahahah this made me laugh

• @Ignatius said: Haha! i was just going to say that! Its a really fast case of cause and effect; you look at that screen and the tune pops up in your mind out of nowhere.

It's a Pavlov's dog thing isn't it. I'm sure there's some kind of evil plot that could be hatched involved slowly conditioning us to do certain things on hearing certain music, until they control our minds :p

Add Comment