User Avatar Image

Buying "Out from Boneville" CD

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 199 users

Hi there!

With the upcoming release of The Great Cow Race I've become interested again in all Bone related things.

I bought the online version of Out from Boneville (I think it was the only one available when it was released) a few days after it was released.

I was just wondering if I buy now the CD version, do I get any kind of discount on it? I was planning on buying CD versions of both episodes when The Great Cow Race is released.

Keep up the good work! Out from Boneville was amazing and The Great Cow Race looks it's going to be on the same line!

Thanks a lot,

Albert.

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thanks for your support, Albert. :)

Telltale announced a new pricing structure for the Bone games this morning. All episodes are now $12.99 for the electronic version, and $17.99 for the CD. This new price applies to Out from Boneville as well as The Great Cow Race. So, although we don't currently have a discount on the Out from Boneville CD, you'll be saving $7 with the price drop!

Since you purchased Out from Boneville when it was first released, at the higher price, you are eligible to buy the CD version of The Great Cow Race for $12.99. This is a special offer that has been extended only to people who bought the first game before April 3, 2006. You should have received an email about this offer today -- did you? If not, let me know and I'll see that one is sent out to you.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Thanks for your support, Albert. :)

Telltale announced a new pricing structure for the Bone games this morning. All episodes are now $12.99 for the electronic version, and $17.99 for the CD. This new price applies to Out from Boneville as well as The Great Cow Race. So, although we don't currently have a discount on the Out from Boneville CD, you'll be saving $7 with the price drop!

Since you purchased Out from Boneville when it was first released, at the higher price, you are eligible to buy the CD version of The Great Cow Race for $12.99. This is a special offer that has been extended only to people who bought the first game before April 3, 2006. You should have received an email about this offer today -- did you? If not, let me know and I'll see that one is sent out to you.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer!

I recieved the email but I didn't see it until this morning. So, I'll buy both games together when The Great Cow Race is released.

Add Comment