User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit Episode 3 - Muzzled - now available!

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

muzzled_blog.jpg

Get ready for a grand day out at Monty Muzzle's fundraiser fair!

The torrential storm that poured down on West Wallaby Street in our last episode has had a tragic consequence: destruction of the local dog shelter. As a result, homeless pups are roaming the streets, including a trio of whippets who are throwing a wrench spanner in Wallace's plans to start his own ice cream business. Luckily a do-gooder named Monty Muzzle has come to town to hold a fundraiser fair, with all proceeds earmarked for the reconstruction of the shelter. Is Muzzle's offer legit? Gromit doesn't think so... and now the resourceful dog must find a way to warn everyone in town of Muzzle's uncharitable plans!

The episode is now available! Buy it here as an individual episode for $8.95, or as part of the $34.95 season bundle.

You'll find some screenshots here.

See the smooth-talking Monty Muzzle in action in this video.

70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was a fantastic episode of Wallace and Gromit! What really made it for me was the fantastic voice acting of Monty Muzzle. Can't wait for The Bogey Man!

• Ice cream flavoured ice cream is like dividing by zero.

• I have had trouble installing this game. I downloaded the setup and it said "INSTALLER INTEGRITY CHECK HAS FAILED. COMMON CAUSES INCLUDE INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD AND DAMAGED MEDIA. CONTACT THE INSTALLER'S AUTHOR TO OBTAIN A NEW COPY....anyone else had this problem? i tried twice, with the same result. little help?

• @Inika_Unite77 said: I have had trouble installing this game. I downloaded the setup and it said "INSTALLER INTEGRITY CHECK HAS FAILED. COMMON CAUSES INCLUDE INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD AND DAMAGED MEDIA. CONTACT THE INSTALLER'S AUTHOR TO OBTAIN A NEW COPY....anyone else had this problem? i tried twice, with the same result. little help?

Tips:
    - Bad download
    - Existing virus infection on your machine (not sure about the platform you have, though)

• thank you...i'll try again. I have a Windows XP, and the first 2 W&G games have worked perfectly.

• User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Staff

thanks for all the feedback -- and i will be the first to say I sort of punted on the ending -- I knew I wanted a big theatrical chase, and I was definitely influenced by the ep1 chase that was being created while I was working. i hoped there would be enough new and different to not feel like a call-back (apparently i wasn't 100% successful ;))

again though, i'm glad you all played it and seemed to enjoy it for the most part. creating monty muzzle was the funnest part of the entire process -- i knew I wanted him to be sharp, quick and angular in comparison to all the roley-poley citzens of West Wallaby -- and I didn't want him to be your typical carnival carny con-man. Ryan Jones (of Monkey Island concept art fame) and I worked together to develop his visual style, I wrote the script and then when I heard Struan Rodgers, the voice actor of Muzzle, it all just clicked. it was a great experience and I'm always going to have a very soft part in my cold, black heart for Monty Muzzle.

• @W&G156 said: a. when will we see a gameplay video.

b. who does the voice of Monty Muzzle. I think it should have been Rik Mayall

c. whats a whippet

a whippet is a small greyhound

• @W&G156 said: i want to get it but i can't. but i want to know something. apparantly the two dogs Poodgie woo and Tinkie wee from The Last Resort apear at one point. where is that?

they are in prison look through the bars

• Just finished Muzzled, fantastic best one so far

• very good episode, really deserves more promotion than it's getting with MI overshadowing things.

Add Comment