User Avatar Image

Concepts and Such

posted by Ry Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Stuff that has lead up to current designs and stuff that has just been left to die.

263 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Staff

spoiler alert: you will attend chimpwarts scurvy school of buckaneering. it's our freshest, most original story yet.

• @seanvanaman said: spoiler alert: you will attend chimpwarts scurvy school of buckaneering. it's our freshest, most original story yet.

rofl :)

• That's not original. That's just inverting a concept from Escape from Monkey Island!

• @PariahKing said: That's not original. That's just inverting a concept from Escape from Monkey Island!

... and as we all know it wasn't that good. If you wanna take ideas, pick'em from the first two parts. I liked the Bloody Lip and the orange-brown octopus swimming from bull's eye to bull's eye to bull's eye to... wait there were only three bull's eyes, right?

• Sometimes I get the feeling that people wouldn't notice a joke if it hit them squarely in the face.

• @Inso said: Sometimes I get the feeling that people wouldn't notice a joke if it hit them squarely in the face.

And then I wonder why they're Monkey Island fans. Then I realize that SO MANY jokes are coming at them with such speed and ferocity that even the most oblivious person couldn't bungle their way around every pun.

• @Rather Dashing said: And then I wonder why they're Monkey Island fans. Then I realize that SO MANY jokes are coming at them with such speed and ferocity that even the most oblivious person couldn't bungle their way around every pun.

You don't know that! That pun could have come from the grassy knoll!

• @Inso said: Sometimes I get the feeling that people wouldn't notice a joke if it hit them squarely in the face.

Sometimes I get the feeling people don't realize people realize a joke is a joke but realize this is a run-on sentence.

Add Comment