User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!

437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Emily said: Linday's post

She's the person at Telltale who's in charge of getting more pins printed. :D

Oh wonderful! Any solid plans for these new buttons? Sold in the store? Contest prizes? Put into a Case File "Guybrush Captain's Log"-style thing?

• @Emily said: Linday's post

She's the person at Telltale who's in charge of getting more pins printed. :D

You just made my day! :D :D :D

• @Emily said: Wow, that seller ripperx has sold at least two full sets of buttons already and has a third up for auction now. I'm not really surprised but I'm kind of sad to see this. We handed out every last button at E3 -- we didn't even have extras to bring back for people on the Tales of MI team. It's sad to me that someone took that many buttons, which could have been handed out to other fans or mailed to people on our forums, so he could turn around and sell them for crazy prices on eBay. :(

Oh well. Like Lindsay said, we are planning to print more.

Well, I think the best way to crack down on such a people is to make the goods they sell more available and less palatable for "collectors"... i.e. exactly printing more of them and letting anyone know!!

Merch democracy!

...Have I already said how much I love TTG? :D

PS: Yes, I hate "collectors", they spoil the fun on so many things, they complain when things are re-printed, etc. etc. ... despicable.

And they usually fight like a cow, too.

• @Emily said: Wow, that seller ripperx has sold at least two full sets of buttons already and has a third up for auction now. I'm not really surprised but I'm kind of sad to see this.

Oh well. Like Lindsay said, we are planning to print more.

YES! Quantitative easing! I've heard it works far more effectively if you fly over England in helicopters, throwing them from above! (That way I can gett one without flying to America.... Mwuhahahaha!)

... Oh but make sure the pins are in, before you hurl them to the defenceless masses below.

• @Gryffalio said: YES! Quantitative easing! I've heard it works far more effectively if you fly over England in helicopters, throwing them from above! (That way I can gett one without flying to America.... Mwuhahahaha!)

... Oh but make sure the pins are in, before you hurl them to the defenceless masses below.

• @glo_kidd said: My button came in today :D

Just got mine this morning. I got the "Le Marquis De Singe: What's His Theory?" one. Very cool, thanks for signing it everyone. Telltale really are the coolest!:D

• @GozzoMan said: Well, I think the best way to crack down on such a people is to make the goods they sell more available and less palatable for "collectors"... i.e. exactly printing more of them and letting anyone know!!

Merch democracy!

Oh we're familiar with that. :) We've done it before to great success in fact.

• you know that Pins would make a a realy nice additional preorder gift(signed of corse)

• "Pennies on the eyes of a dead mime"

Next time, make sure to implement some kind of psychological test before you give away those buttons.

• @Mysterysheep said: ......

lmao! I have completely missed Newswipe... Now i'm gonna have more youtube to watch :p

Add Comment