User Avatar Image

Monkey Island on PS3?

posted by Marscaleb on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

I for one would like to see this game on the PS3.
I would like it on the PS3 more than I would for the PC or Wii.

But I am just one voice. What about the others here?

99 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As with all Telltale games, I'm really only interested in the PC. Unless the extras from the DVD find their way onto another platform, I'm gonna buy from Telltale's store.

I really couldn't justify buying a Telltale game for the same price or more without getting the DVD.

• None of the above, as I dont have a PS3!

Will probably get for Wii AND PC though.

• @PariahKing said: Where is the "I don't care about the PS3" option? I'd buy it if it was on the Wii or PC or XBox 360.

This.
    I own a PS3, but I really hate its controller. I'd get a Xbox version, though.
    EDIT: I bought the PS3 just to play Eternal Sonata with those new features, so...

• @thin029 said: This.
    EDIT: I bought the PS3 just to play Eternal Sonata with those new features, so...

...So you got a half grand system for a single video game. And not an exclusive one, but rather the version with slight upgrades to it.

Wow.

• @thin029 said: This.

You ought to try Little Big Planet and Metal Gear Solid 4. They're both very, very good games. I hear great things about Drake's Fortune, but have yet to play it. I picked up an import title called Demon's Souls a while back (I think Atlus is bringing it to the USA now) that is frustratingly difficult and unforgiving but completely awesome at the same time.

Little Big Planet really is great though, especially if you like to make stuff.

• @Rather Dashing said: ...So you got a half grand system for a single video game. And not an exclusive one, but rather the version with slight upgrades to it.

Wow.

Ditto :eek:

• I'm not kidding, it's true

You know, I really liked Eternal Sonata, so when I heard they were releasing a new version with new cutscenes I just had to buy a PS3!
    Also, I wanted to watch blu ray movies!
    I am considering buying Little Big Planet, I liked playing online when I borrowed it from a friend.
    Some people told me to get Valkyria Chronicles, but I played the demo and it's pretty boring.
    But, to stay on-topic, I'd TOTALLY like to play Tales of Monkey Island on the Xbox, rather than on the PS3.
    @[TTG said: Yare;143039']I hear great things about Drake's Fortune, but have yet to play it.
    There's a trailer on youtube, it looks pretty cool!

EDIT: By the way I voted "I would only buy it for the PC."

• @PariahKing said: Where is the "I don't care about the PS3" option? I'd buy it if it was on the Wii or PC or XBox 360.

Word!

• @[TTG said: Yare;143039']

Little Big Planet really is great though, especially if you like to make stuff.

Yeah, it is great I hope someone makes a MI level soon, Some of those fan made online levels are so brilliant its amazing some of them are actually better than the professionally made levels.

• I could have put more options in that poll, but my only real focus is about a PS3 version, so I didn't put in every reasonable combination. It's basically just, PS3 or not, with some regard for people who could go either way. I didn't feel it necessary to put in responses for how much you's not care about having a PS3 version.

I had written a lengthy post about why I don't want this game for the PC, but then my PC pooped out on me and ate the post.
    (Maybe I should have been using the web browser on my PS3. :p )

Add Comment