User Avatar Image

cant pay for sam & max via creditcard international customer

posted by rabbit7 on - last edited - Viewed by 813 users

Hey.
I cant purchase your game.
i guess your store ist bugged.

Im from switzerland and trying to pay with visa.
my card is valid.
All informations are entered correctly of course
The error i get is folllowing.

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again."

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I will follow up with DR tomorrow.

• hmmm.... sorry to be a pushover... but, what's the latest status?

• The latest status is that I emailed them yesterday and have not heard back yet. :(

Is PayPal an option for you? You might have better luck linking your credit card to a PayPal account, and paying that way. Of course, PayPal is still only available for episode one by itself, but we're still working on that too.

• I'm having same problems as others, as i get the message "We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again." I live in Finland and i'm trying to buy the full season of Sam & Max.

I have also tried to buy this few weeks ago too, but with same results. At that time i thought that was some temporary error in ordering system, but it seems like that wasn't the case :(

Naturally i have checked my info on multiple times and i have tried another card, but the result is the same. Finally i have to mention, that i have successfully used all my credit cards on internet, so there shouldn't be problems there.

• InsaneFinn, please send me a PM with your first/last name and the email address you're trying to use to place the order, and I will look into this for you.

• hmmm... figured out what happened yet?

• User Avatar Image
    raj

Has anything happened about this yet? Especially with Ep 2 about to come out in a under a month.

I sent Emily a PM about getting an upgrade to the season but have heard nothing from anyone?!?

There's still no PayPal option for the season pass either :(

• PayPal is being worked on. That is our top priority.

If you get the error message about the system being unable to authorize your information, your best bet is to pay with PayPal instead. If you're trying to buy the season for which PayPal is not currently available, buy episode 1 instead and let me know.

I am not replying to each email / PM I get about the upgrade, but I am keeping your names on a list and will alert you when the upgrade is available. We'll also promote it all over our site, don't worry.

As I said on another thread, there's nothing we can do about the authorization error. All of the responsibility lies with Digital River, and while we can talk to them on a case by case basis (as we have been), so far we have had virtually no luck getting this problem straightened out for anyone who's had it. I'm sorry, but it's not something we can fix right now. :( If you're one of the people experiencing this error, please try PayPal or wire transfer next.

• can i send any payment via fax? rather than online?

• Afraid not. :( Right now the only options are credit card, PayPal, and wire transfer.

Add Comment