27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And to the developers of Hard Evidence, I give it 6/10. It was nuthing special. U pretty much created 3DOM all over again! Why couldnt u have just called it 3 Dimensions of Murder II? If u wanna know how to improve the next game, watch a couple episodes of the show, or better yet, look at the topic I created on the Telltale board, titled Recommendations for Improvement.

• @this_guy86 said: And to the developers of Hard Evidence, I give it 6/10. It was nuthing special. U pretty much created 3DOM all over again! Why couldnt u have just called it 3 Dimensions of Murder II? If u wanna know how to improve the next game, watch a couple episodes of the show, or better yet, look at the topic I created on the Telltale board, titled Recommendations for Improvement.

good advice!

• I just bought hard evidence and finished case 1 and i think they have imroved better like with wat u can do with fingerprint particals and videos when u can do frame by frame and it took me at least 2.5 hrs to do case 1 if not more so i think it is good length also i kept guessing and trying to think who it was overall i think it gr8 game also charecter intraction is good my only problem is all u get for master ranking case 1 is a trailer for the 2nd case which i have seen like 3 times lol

• I just finished hard evidence and i loved it i enjoyed all the cases and the fact they were more charecter interaction and like the bit in case 3 where they actully played the tape to the suspect was cool my only problem and it is prob my computer but it would take a couple of seconds to load up the reconstion movie but apart from that it is a gr8 game :D

• Davech - glad you enjoyed the game! It's great to hear which cases people enjoy as well.... I personally liked Case 3 the best, but am proud of the work on 4 and the others.

• designer greg i agree case 3 was also good it was interesting to have more than 1 person murdered for a change and it was interesting the way they had u thinking back and forth between suspects

• DesignerGreg
    I loved all the CSI games except of the NY but that isn't your fault.What I would like to see is driving,walking in the crime scenes,interrogating suspects the NY way,being able to fail because of contamination,skip some evidence etc

Add Comment