User Avatar Image

Free Game Coupon code

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

As many of you guys have pre-ordered TOMI, as you know you get a free game coupn code, now i havent used mine yet, but since its just a code, i was wondering does it have to be used on a game, or can it be used on anything else within the store,cause i was thinking,if there is monkey island merchandise on telltale coming soon, then id rather use it on that

also does it have an expiry date? but if it has to be a game, what would you guys recommend, cause im new to the telltale site, and is it the full game you use with the coupon or just an episode, if so id perfer a hard copy sent out to me

phew so many questions - sorry guys, but just needed to know

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Does the coupon code last forever, or will it expire? SBAG4AP is the only option available to me to use it on, and if I can let my code linger in limbo until Telltale's next project, I might want to do that instead.

Somewhere on this forum in another thread I read that the coupon expires in June 2010.

• @Fury said: I recommend Wallace and Gromit - Fright of the Bumblebees. Sam and Max already has a free episode, so if you want a taster of a full series, Wallace is the way to go. It's pretty easy but it's as good as the movies, and I could recommend it to everyone. Once all my exams are over, I intend to buy the rest of the saga.

Is there still a free episode for Sam & Max? Or did I miss this opportunity? I just pre-ordered ToMI and I'm trying to decide which game to get. I will likely get a Sam & Max episode if there is no longer an episode available for free.

• Sweet thanks! Now I'll have two episodes to tide me over until Tuesday!

• @CaptainWicket said: Sweet thanks! Now I'll have two episodes to tide me over until Tuesday!

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the free S&M episode made you egligible for the cheaper full season upgrade... ;)

np: Masha Qrella - One Life To Live (Speaklow (Loewe And Weill In Exile))

• @Leak said: Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the free S&M episode made you egligible for the cheaper full season upgrade... ;)

It doesn't but it doesn't really matter because the entire Season 1 purchase is actually less expensive than what is listed as the upgrade.

• @plrichard said: It doesn't but it doesn't really matter because the entire Season 1 purchase is actually less expensive than what is listed as the upgrade.

Now that you mention it... I hadn't looked that closely at the store page.

But wouldn't that make the Season One upgrade highly redundant, if not prohibitively, errr, relatively expensive? :confused:

np: Masha Qrella - Wandering Star (Speaklow (Loewe And Weill In Exile))

• @Leak said: Now that you mention it... I hadn't looked that closely at the store page.

But wouldn't that make the Season One upgrade highly redundant, if not prohibitively, errr, relatively expensive? :confused:

np: Masha Qrella - Wandering Star (Speaklow (Loewe And Weill In Exile))

Yeah, I actually just bought the first season and so I noticed that. Hopefully not too many people will make that mistake and Telltale will either fix that price or remove that option.

• User Avatar Image
    viz

@Leak said: Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the free S&M episode made you egligible for the cheaper full season upgrade... ;)

The upgrades require an order number to vaildate, however the free episode is a simple download and install process - no order number and no serial is provided so it won't be eligible for upgrade.

Edit: Also, the full season 1 price is a temporary reduction, from what I gather it will rise shortly after Monkey Island is released.

• I'm just a 17-year-old french boy, so tell me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure but I understood that with this coupon I can download an episode of any game for free. So it means that for 35$ (using the coupon), I have the 5 episodes of ToMI, and one other episode of my choice ??

Add Comment