User Avatar Image

Free Game Coupon code

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

As many of you guys have pre-ordered TOMI, as you know you get a free game coupn code, now i havent used mine yet, but since its just a code, i was wondering does it have to be used on a game, or can it be used on anything else within the store,cause i was thinking,if there is monkey island merchandise on telltale coming soon, then id rather use it on that

also does it have an expiry date? but if it has to be a game, what would you guys recommend, cause im new to the telltale site, and is it the full game you use with the coupon or just an episode, if so id perfer a hard copy sent out to me

phew so many questions - sorry guys, but just needed to know

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darmans said: I'm just a 17-year-old french boy, so tell me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure but I understood that with this coupon I can download an episode of any game for free. So it means that for 35$ (using the coupon), I have the 5 episodes of ToMI, and one other episode of my choice ??

Exactly. The coupon will expire about 11 months from now, though, so don't wait too long.

np: Ramadanman - Carla (Soul Jazz Records Singles 2008-2009 (Disc 1))

• If anyone wants to know what to do with their free episode I suggest buying the Sam & Max season 2 episode Chariots of the Dogs It's telltale's best game IMHO

• I just pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island. So... does that include the dvd of the games as well once they come out, or do I just get the downloaded version of them?

• @Nightlight said: I just pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island. So... does that include the dvd of the games as well once they come out, or do I just get the downloaded version of them?

You get to download a new episode each month when it gets released, and once the season is finished you can then get a DVD of the games for only the cost of shipping.

• @Nightlight said: I just pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island. So... does that include the dvd of the games as well once they come out, or do I just get the downloaded version of them?

If you order the download (no matter if you pre-order or not) you'll have the opportunity to get the DVD for just the shipping costs when it is released some time after the season has finished.

Pre-ordering gets you the special sleeve design by Steve Purcell, though. :)

np: Kutz - Drumz Of No Return (Soul Jazz Records Singles 2008-2009 (Disc 1))

• @Hero1 said: You get to download a new episode each month when it gets released, and once the season is finished you can then get a DVD of the games for only the cost of shipping.

Thanks. Small world, you live in the same city as me...

• yeah, theres a lot of australians on these forums!

• Personally, I used my code to purchase Bone: Out of Boneville and really enjoyed it so I'm gonna go buy the second one. Seemed like the best use of the offer IMO was to get something that I couldn't buy in a big package, cause anything I enjoy I'd want em all (making both bones into ~4$ an episode effectively).

• Ok guys, I preordered Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse. I have the entire Tales of Monkey Island, Sam & Max Seasons 1 & 2, & the entire Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. What should I use my coupon on now?

• I used every free code I got to get the entire season of Wallace and Gromit.. it took a while but I eventually got the entire thing free..(plus the free ep they gave away for its 20th anniversary) then was able to order the DVD.

Add Comment