User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 11.1K users

Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh i would like to thank the business people who thought "Hey lets give a free game" to people deal was a good idea.

Also i hate to say it but i like the voice games better because thats how my brain works. Its hard for me to remember alot of text. But i enjoy the games and can't wait for the Monkey Island 1 [goodness these have long confusing which is the first game names if you think about it] remake to come out.

• @Fury said: Monkey Island 2 had a horrible ending. Seriously, it made MI2 the weakest in the series (until Mi4 came out).

I think 3 did it's best to salvage a plot from that ending, and most people will agree 3 was the best.

I didn't really think it was a terrible ending. It was humorous and it was on par with MI 3

• Long time fan, first time caller.

I am litteraly aching to play more Monkey Island, but get this game out on the Xbox 360 as well. I mean... Wii Ware... who cares? There are not many old school adventure gamers there. Albeit, they mostly tend to play PC, but if they have a console - it's a 360.

Please, I want to enjoy Monkey Island in the comfort of my livingroom in 5.1 surround.

Thx, team :)

• @Alucard said: I didn't really think it was a terrible ending. It was humorous and it was on par with MI 3

It was a ending that could end it...BUT could continue the game.

• MI2 is my favourite ending. It messed with my 10 year old mind in pleasant ways.

• @Ravn said: Long time fan, first time caller.

I am litteraly aching to play more Monkey Island, but get this game out on the Xbox 360 as well. I mean... Wii Ware... who cares? There are not many old school adventure gamers there. Albeit, they mostly tend to play PC, but if they have a console - it's a 360.

Please, I want to enjoy Monkey Island in the comfort of my livingroom in 5.1 surround.

Thx, team :)

please... who wants a 360? Playstation 3 ftw ^^ ... i know more old school gamer who prefer the PS3... but i wouldn't mind a release for both XBL and PSN... that would be awesome ^^ ... although, i already preordered them for the PC ... and i assume you've done the very same. so what's the point? ^^

• *cries*
    i keep refreshing the page to no avail...
    this is worse than the pain of solving a MI2 killer puzzle.

• xbox 360 is for blockhead jocks and frat boys.
    While I'm not entirely impressed with what I've seen on the Wii and PS3 so far, my two favourite game systems of this "generation" are the DS and PSP

• Hehe me too. And ill stay up all night if i have to!

Taste cold mouse curser feable internet explorar refresh button!

• Nice to know that I'm not the only one sitting in a "refreshbutton frenzy" waiting for the download button to show itself :)

Add Comment