User Avatar Image

stuck already *sigh*

posted by jadekitten5425 on - last edited - Viewed by 201 users

i have the u tube, the nose sconce, and the pirate hunter flier, just point me in the right direction please, i can't find any other items

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jadekitten5425 said: i have the u tube, the nose sconce, and the pirate hunter flier, just point me in the right direction please, i can't find any other items

Perhaps you should look into somebody's underwear ;)

• I believe I'm stuck at the same spot as the original poster.

I have started the fight at Club 41; I have found the Dark Ninja Dave figurine and gotten that news out. Now I'm trying to board the titular ship.

I have started the grease fire on the deck with the grease and the hot coals. I keep trying to interact with the underwear, as mentioned above, and use my various items with it (the same three as the OP said), but I can't get anywhere from here. Help? Thanks!

• No, I don't. After posting, I saw others mention that elsewhere, but I'm not sure where to find them. Feel free to spoil its/their location, and I'll take it from there. Thanks for the quick response. :)

• I don't know how I walked past the one item I needed, the first time! But, I've got it from here and I've accomplished my three "newsworthy" goals. Thanks again for the help!

• just wanted to say thanks for the help!

Add Comment