User Avatar Image

Any Idea if/when the S&M Sketchbook is going to have another printing run?

posted by Duate on - last edited - Viewed by 479 users

I ordered it, not knowing it was on backorder, so I'm a sad mammajamma.

Hopefully Mr. Purcell is all about making more money and will do another print run

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What about the CD version of Bone Act 1+2 two pack and size Medium Desoto shirt?

• More sketchbooks should be traveling to the fulfillment center next week.

CD bundle is on hold until we can integrate it into the new website. Having nothing to do with that, the Out from Boneville CD is backordered until at least December 1 because we have to press new CDs, so even after we integrate the bundle there will be a little bit of a wait before it can ship.

Medium DeSoto shirt is out until we do another run of shirts (which probably won't be until we're low on the other sizes). They sold out much faster than expected. Sorry about that. :(

• ...and how is the status on the poster prints? :D :D :D

• Poster prints are still in stock.

I remember hearing recently that one of the two prints in the set is running low, and once it's gone it'll be gone for good, so if you've been procrastinating on buying these beauties you might want to take the plunge.

• oh well, i already ordered them together with culture shock but then i got this email.

[quote]
    Thank you for ordering on Telltale Games. Unfortunately, the product(s) you've ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as possible when the stock becomes available. You will receive another e-mail notification when your order has actually shipped. If you paid by credit card on our site, your credit card has been pre-authorized, but you will NOT be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sam & Max Poster Prints 1 1 29.99USD
    [/quote]

so i guess it seems i am already to late?

• No, the backorder just means that Digital River is waiting for more to show up in the mail from us. We're sending them a box today.

• yeay! you make me happy once again, emily! :D

• FYI - the sketchbooks have sold out and we're going to reprint. I don't know exactly when this is going to happen, but I think in the next month or so. If you want us to tell you when the sketchbooks are back in print, send an email to sketchbook@telltalegames.com and we'll let you know.

Poster prints are still available. We sent another batch over to DR last week.

EDIT: And to give an update on some of the estimates I made above... CD versions of Out from Boneville and The Great Cow Race are still on hold due to the new versions of the games that are coming out very soon. I think the medium DeSoto shirts will be back soon.

• i got an email on the 15th saying my stuff had been shipped can you give me the status of my order or is it simply in transit???

• Regular mail delivery (which is what most people choose since it's cheapest) is taking a long time lately. We've had reports of sketchbooks taking 4-5 weeks to reach Europe.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to track the package when it's sent out this way. Please be patient, it'll turn up. :)

Add Comment