User Avatar Image

The Ninja

posted by DarthRevan00m9 on - last edited - Viewed by 627 users

Trying to figure out how to find the Ninja. I already gave him the knife and covered him in the black ink. What do I do next?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't see why so many people had a hard time figuring out the part about using the map on the well. Granted, it did take me a few failed attempts, but that just convinced me to take a closer look at the map. It doesn't just show the well as the starting point - it shows a hand holding the map towards the well.

• Ii found the spot but it's not there what must I do now

• Don't worry figured it out

• @EtherealPotato said: I don't see why so many people had a hard time figuring out the part about using the map on the well. Granted, it did take me a few failed attempts, but that just convinced me to take a closer look at the map. It doesn't just show the well as the starting point - it shows a hand holding the map towards the well.

I figured the hand near the well would indicate your starting point, so that players won't get confused an start at the jungle entrance or where D'Oro is. I did need to read this thread to figure out I needed to use the map on the well... followed the path about 4 times or so without using the map on the well. I even tried to hide the ninja inside the clamp :D

• Hey guys, heads up, the hand holding the map over the well on the map itself is an important clue and something you might want to remember later ...

• @jjuju said: Don't worry figured it out

How? I've got there to find that he says someone's already dug it up.. but can't for the life of me work out what to do now.

• @JohnG said: How? I've got there to find that he says someone's already dug it up.. but can't for the life of me work out what to do now.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9705

• User Avatar Image
    pad

His name starts with D and It's D'oro :P

Add Comment