User Avatar Image

starting the second map directional hunt

posted by Laserkid on - last edited - Viewed by 509 users

So I have my ancient map and decoder, I try putting it in the well like the other one started no good. I looked closely to see it wants to start at some altar. I find the thing next to the clamshell but Guybrush says "no" when I try to put the map there. Where is this phantom altar to start this with? :confused:

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pedis - you started from the altar right

and got correct sounds all the way till the well

so now just use the flower on the well and move on

• I did hamzie. But I think it's not doing anything to the well. And therefor I'm walking around in circles. There should be kind of a confirmation-sound right?

• I completed the 2nd map quest and got to the big doorway but what do I do next?

• Then I don't understand why the **** flowers don't work with the wishing well...

• @Pedis said: Then I don't understand why the **** flowers don't work with the wishing well...

They do work, when you follow the map there is a tinkle to let you know you've done right, when you use the flower on the well the screen will shake to let you know you've done it right, you still keep the flowers though, then just follow the map north.

Anybody can help with what to do after the stone door? I'm guessing it has something to do with the clamshell???

• Starting over did work hamzie. I think it's kind of a bug because I did got all the correct sounds. But nevermind, I can go on...

Add Comment