User Avatar Image

Help real bad! Little spoilers...

posted by Mitchell on - last edited - Viewed by 174 users

Okay, i got the bomb, the flower, the flier, the doll with the sword, now what? I am trying to board the ship with the fire bomb and trying all kinds of different things. Can anyone help me please?

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    pad

@Mitchell said: Okay, i got the bomb, the flower, the flier, the doll with the sword, now what? I am trying to board the ship with the fire bomb and trying all kinds of different things. Can anyone help me please?

Numerous threads about.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9737

Read that post there, and then the first three links should be helpfull to you.

• Okay i knocked him off, now what? It says i need to get the winds running up again before i can go sailing again.

• @Mitchell said: Okay i knocked him off, now what? It says i need to get the winds running up again before i can go sailing again.

well do that then. Once you sail the ship the game will be over. And trust me it will still take some time to get of this trap of an island.

• Well, how do i get the winds started up? And i don't want the game to end! :(

• User Avatar Image
    pad

@Mitchell said: Well, how do i get the winds started up? And i don't want the game to end! :(

You should really work this out for yourself if you don't want the game to end :P.

Go back over everything in the area, make sure you've done everything you can, including using items on other items, clicking everything, talking to everyone.

Add Comment