User Avatar Image

Chapter 1 (share your toughts)

posted by Amazonnia on - last edited - Viewed by 317 users

Well, I finally came to the end of chapter 1.

Clues I got stuck on:

-Cheese eye print (after 2h, I used the hints in this forum)
-Cloth line (it never accured to me to click on the cloth line without using the wheel, used the hints as well).

Was I too fast or was the clues easier than the other MI's?
Very enjoyable but I hope the others will have more of a challenge. :D

Your imput ?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I got stuck on the last idol puzzle, but after a little while, I came to realize that his reactions were different when on the right panel. After that, it was a cinch. Although the last scene kind of had me frusturated for a bit.

Overall, not that tough, but I hate waiting for another game. What if the sword lady is Carla?

• My favorite part is also the laboratory puzzle. I've replayed that part of the game several times because it was fun...

Has anyone replayed any other favorite parts of the game?

• @Ecto Cooler said: My favorite part is also the laboratory puzzle. I've replayed that part of the game several times because it was fun...

Has anyone replayed any other favorite parts of the game?

I replayed the map parts for four time straight to see the ways hand teases Guybrush when he is idling and to view the ending credits.

Forgotten to save before the lab puzzle, 'else I would have returned to replay that as well. Leave it for this weekends perhaps. :P

• loooooooooved the chapter ! Can't wait for the next episode!

About the ending, I have a strange feeling that it's Largo LaGrande? I don't remember the brief conversation in the end of the episode, but do they reveal that the mysterious character is actually female ? Or are you guys implying that because of the squeaky voice? I always imagined Largo's voice would be squeaky because it would not match with his bully and bossy personality :P

• This is kind of in the wrong forum...

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Moved to the discussion forum.

• @Amazonnia said: Clues I got stuck on:
    -Cheese eye print
    -Cloth line

Same here.

I kept thinking that I had to let the fuse run down on the mini-bomb before turning the crank. It did not occur to me until later that climbing the clothesline would result in the pants being cranked upward by Winslow himself.

As for the cheese eyebrow print, I had this crazy idea of cutting a pirate's eyebrows off. It didn't pan out.

• Just finished this one and have to say: Thank you Telltale. This is absolutely amazing. Hope the next chapters will be the same.
    Just one thing I would like to get after all of the chapters are released: A patch to implement a German Text AND audio version. Would be amazing.

• No Sacre Merde is funnier!

I Only really got stuck twice..... Once with the stupid clothes line.... had the bomb in the pants but didnt know u could climb onto it.... and also breaking the gem at the ancient doorway

Thought the game was really shit at the beginning and wanted my money back.... i didnt know how to walk around.... didnt like the boat scene.... mouse pointer was delayed.... screen wasnt the right resolution but sorted it out and once on the island it gets good

Only complaint is that i couldnt turn my volume up enough - voices needed to be louder and it was at max on my laptop and in game setings

Still good 1st installment!

Im glad now these games are in chapters.... now i can get back on with my life...till next month!

Add Comment