User Avatar Image

Stuck at the Altar/Well

posted by Wingnutz on - last edited - Viewed by 171 users

OK, I've done the Altar map thingy, followed the trail to the Well, placed the flowers and all along the way, get the ch-ching sound. BUT...whenever I go North and cross into the Calendar area, I get the BOOoo sound and sent straight back to the altar. I believe I have all the gear I need including the weather vane. Am I missing something here !!!?

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    pad

@Wingnutz said: OK, I've done the Altar map thingy, followed the trail to the Well, placed the flowers and all along the way, get the ch-ching sound. BUT...whenever I go North and cross into the Calendar area, I get the BOOoo sound and sent straight back to the altar. I believe I have all the gear I need including the weather vane. Am I missing something here !!!?

There was another post about this last night.

But yes, you don't go straight to the calendar from the well/flower bit. There are three more steps before.

• Thanks for the help. Have followed most of the threads and they all say you can go straight from the well "flowers thing" into the calendar area. I am carrying 10 items so I think I have all the inventory for the next parts. I have also used the weather vane near the well and he always comes straight back to the side of the well. The bee sounds direct me nth to the calendar. But, whenever I cross into the calendar scene, I am IMMEDIATELY transported back to the Altar. Very frustrating. Never get a chance to circle the calendar.....

• Be sure to follow the map. Remember, this is a jungle. Somtimes the paths don't make sense the same place you enter may be the same place you exit.

• I think your problem is that you're not noticing the the arrow on the drawing of the calendar on the map.

Try applying character movement to the calendar as showed on the map.

• Trial and error works just as well if you've got a decent memory...

• Thanks to all. It pays to use your instruments and not your heart to find the right direction...

• At the calendar you have to walk around it in a circle before moving on. Which ever way the arrow circles on the map.

Add Comment