User Avatar Image

Can't discover new places on the map!!

posted by dousius on - last edited - Viewed by 316 users

I discovered Creepy Shack and Buried Treasure on the map easily, but I can't find the other places!! What is the way to find them? :confused:

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Angelus3K said: I thought that at first too, but you just unlock them as you progress through the story.

But I can't make any progress right now. I had two stories for newspaper, the first one was the bar fight, the second one was the hidden ninja, I have a bomb, flowers and U tube in my inventory, and I can't do anything with them... Can you give me a hint what to do next?

• those items you have are enough for the next story

What did he want for stories?

Fight (check) Treasure HUNTERY (check) .. and something with a ship>

• @dousius said: But I can't make any progress right now. I had two stories for newspaper, the first one was the bar fight, the second one was the hidden ninja, I have a bomb, flowers and U tube in my inventory, and I can't do anything with them... Can you give me a hint what to do next?

go back to the ship and try to do something with the bomb

• @thiz said: go back to the ship and try to do something with the bomb

I tried to do several things with the bomb but Guybrush says he didn't want to blow that up. The only thing it worked was the captain, but Guybrush fell the bomb to sea while trying to throw it to the captain because of the bomb's weight. :) I'll continue trying there then, thanx..

• @dousius said: I tried to do several things with the bomb but Guybrush says he didn't want to blow that up. The only thing it worked was the captain, but Guybrush fell the bomb to sea while trying to throw it to the captain because of the bomb's weight. :) I'll continue trying there then, thanx..

well a bomb without fire wont work, right? ;)

Add Comment