User Avatar Image

Did you found the creepy shack by luck?

posted by larys on - last edited - Viewed by 493 users

Did we suppose to find the voodoo shack by luck? Did anyone use the map to find it?

I found it before I found the map.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, looks like luck dominates this. But what should we expect? If anyone gets stuck, they're gonna wander around the jungle which would lead them to the shack eventually.

• I found it before I had the map I used luck on the first map where you look 4 black ninja dave thingy

• I solved both maze puzzles by trial and error. I figured out the second one involved the wind towards the end, but I thought the animal thing was pretty obtuse, it wasn't until I read the comments here I realised how it was supposed to be done. It was easier to just use trial and error.

• Found the voodoo shack by luck when I examined the jungle for the very first time.

• I found it by luck. It led to my favorite line tho:

"I am well informed that the bird is the word."
    XD

• @Sixkiller said: I found it by luck. It led to my favorite line tho:

"I am well informed that the bird is the word."
    XD

It lead to mine too.
    Is it pie? I hope it's pie! I love pie.

• I also solved the second map wind puzzle by luck. I was trying to listen for the wind, lol.

Afterwards I found the weather vain and immediately realised that is how it should have been done.

• @WinterSnowblind said: I solved both maze puzzles by trial and error. I figured out the second one involved the wind towards the end, but I thought the animal thing was pretty obtuse, it wasn't until I read the comments here I realised how it was supposed to be done. It was easier to just use trial and error.

I did the second one properly but the first one was totally trial and error

Add Comment