User Avatar Image

Season 2?

posted by Homestarlover on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

For all of you who are already enjoying this season of Wallace and Gromit, how would you feel about having another four episodes for next year or 2011? Write suggestions on what you would like to see included in the sequel, and do you think it'll be a hit.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If the worlds, and the places you can explore grow a little, so if, apart from west wallabee street, you can see more places, than oh please. Liked the games very much, and a second season would be more than welcome, no matter wat the sales numbers say, i'll be one of them.

• @Chrisse said: My theory is that the usual Xbox gamer are the wrong demographic for this genre. Xbox has a reputation for being an FPS console, so they will draw that crowd.

As a sidenote, S&M season one DVD has sold about 80k on the Wii (according to vgchartz).

Actually I rethought the xbox numbers again, and it is pretty clear here. Sam and Max is the better deal, you get the entire season for 20$ while you can get only one W&G for 10$, that explains the sales numbers on the xbox :-)
    In the end it looks to me that W&G will do pretty much the same as Sam and Max if you count all four episodes, maybe slightly less. Add to that that porting the game from the PC to the xbox is a low effort thing, and it will make money, no doubt!

• Ok.... Am I the only one who thinks it is F****** ridiculous that The Last Resort is still not on the 360? They would rather add a shitty add-on for a shitty game about bugs than make a real game available!? Thats Jacked up!!! Does anybody have a clue when it is coming out?

• User Avatar Image
    langley Telltale Staff

@Chrisse said: My theory is that the usual Xbox gamer are the wrong demographic for this genre. Xbox has a reputation for being an FPS console, so they will draw that crowd.

I thought the same thing at first as well... until someone pointed out to me that Uno and Peggle are among the most successful Live Arcade titles.

• Damn annoying addictive Peggle.....

c'ya!

**runs off to boot up his 360!**

• @langley said: I thought the same thing at first as well... until someone pointed out to me that Uno and Peggle are among the most successful Live Arcade titles.

I can't vouch for the 360 versions, but I have both on my iPhone and they're very addictive. Unfortunately, my iPhone is starving for some Telltale adventure gaming love... :-(

• I think a second season of W&G would be great but as people said earlier it doesn't look like it was that successful. Maybe when the disc is in stores and they finally release the whole season on 360 things will look different but right now it looks like Telltale would be wise to cut their losses, which is a shame because I think they made quite a strong little collection of games.

• @Teeth said: I like Wallace and Gromit, but I don't really fancy another series. It feels like a one-note hit for me. Likewise with SBCG4AP, though maybe a second series of that would be good. Sam and Max and Monkey Island should definitely carry on for a while though.

I definitely agree with you. wallace & gromit was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, but Monkey island and Sam and Max were just as awesome, and Telltale perfected them.

• [QUOTE=roberttitus;150828]I was never a fan of Wallace & Gromit until these games came out & they have made me a believer.QUOTE]

....who......WHO are you.....?

• @roberttitus said: Ok.... Am I the only one who thinks it is F****** ridiculous that The Last Resort is still not on the 360? They would rather add a shitty add-on for a shitty game about bugs than make a real game available!? Thats Jacked up!!! Does anybody have a clue when it is coming out?

Probably you already know this.

But it's been recently released on XBOX Live, along with all the other W&G eppys. :)

Add Comment