User Avatar Image

TOMI's Islands

posted by dariodario89 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

After FLOTSAM ISLAND, which already known islands would you like to see in the game? I would like to see Plunder Island and Blood Island...

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Please Please Please Please TT! Do Blood Island! even if its only for half of an episode. My favorite monkey island memories are from Blood Island. It would be a dream come true to see it again, But re-done in 3D thats true to the original. not like Melee in EFMI

• If I had to choose it would be Scabb but I don't think they will return to any of them.

Including Monkey Island.

• While I don't particularly want to see any established islands, it would be nice to have at least one "major" island again. I'm thinking of something like Melee, Plunder or even Scabb - where you can see a small piraty city of sorts, and can imagine lots of people living there permanently. As opposed to Flotsam, which is just some survivors washed up on the shore. Doesn't mean that you have to be able to enter more houses though, just having some in the background would be nice.

• No one, I'm sick of living in the past.
    I want new epic islands to remember the next years, not islands I've already visited.
    Nostalgia can wait.

• @Guybrush_Threepwood said: No one, I'm sick of living in the past.
    I want new epic islands to remember the next years, not islands I've already visited.
    Nostalgia can wait.

Hehe, yeah I think that's the fun, that every new game has it's new islands, all with their own wacky historia and funny characteristics.

But i wondered, isn't it possible to simply just read the names of the map on the screaming narwhal, for the ones with very good eyesight?:o

• On the other hand, it's the Voodoo Lady who goes "where she is needed", not Guybrush going where she currently resides. Come to think of it, we've never seen her more than once in any game.

• Escape from Monkey Island's map had these islands that we never even got to go to i would like to visit them: spittle island and Pinchpenny Island

• I want to know, how many new islands will be in TMI? Any hints from the telltale crew?

• I think it only will be new islands. Remember the map on on the Screaming Narwhal? It would be cool to visit all these islands. :)

Add Comment