User Avatar Image

First Jungle Maze

posted by Zener on - last edited - Viewed by 870 users

At the maze I have the map, done with it as initially required (will not say what to make a spoiler). But when I try and follow the paths at each intersection according to the sound on the map- but after the third always end up having to restart the maze.

Anything I missed ?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    pad

@Seen said: :eek:

A, that explains why I had the hint sounds in my first try but not the rest.

Damn ><

Thanks!

No worries. Don't take walkthroughs as a given, you tend to forget things if you don't work them out for youself ;)

• @pad said: No worries. Don't take walkthroughs as a given, you tend to forget things if you don't work them out for youself ;)

Actually thats what I did before the walktrough, but in the endless tries and frustration i forgot to repeat the act. Than I looked in the walktrough and completely ignored that part and just went to compare if my directions/notes were the same.

A well, live and learn :)

• AAAUUUGGGHHHH! I also keep getting kicked back to the well as I come close to that big disk. No matter what I do, I can't get around it w/o getting sent back. I look at the map to be sure, but I cannot get around the flat disk in the center.

It's beginning to take the fun out of this game. Just venting..darn it! I'll keep trying this over and over and over. Perhaps something new will develop.

• User Avatar Image
    Tim

@CissyB said: AAAUUUGGGHHHH! I also keep getting kicked back to the well as I come close to that big disk. No matter what I do, I can't get around it w/o getting sent back. I look at the map to be sure, but I cannot get around the flat disk in the center.

It's beginning to take the fun out of this game. Just venting..darn it! I'll keep trying this over and over and over. Perhaps something new will develop.

Are you sure this is about the first jungle maze? Or are you talking about the second jungle maze?

• It's the jungle maze where I use the map on the well and I need to get to X marks the spot. :) I'll figure it out sooner or later, but at least I am not alone in getting this right LOL

Thanks!

• Ok, I thought you had to go like around the calendar to get to the X. Ok, that's good to know! I am trying to follow the sounds. I will keep on keeping on...so to speak ;)

Thank you!

• Sometime, depending on your personal situation (as the paths to take are random), the correct path it the one you just came from so basically, you have to go back 1 step but has to be considered as 1 step further on the map.

Also if you come twice on same place at 2 different steps and even if the next animal is the same, you don't have necesserly to take the same next path... I guess it's where some people get stuck because they have written down the path to take and simply take the same twice without using the "listen animal sound" stuff.

By the way, don't take it wrong: If you took the wrong path and have to start over from the whell, all the correct path you took till the wrong one remain the same so if you remember them or have written them down, just follow them without guessing the animal sound.

• Thanks, Candy! I finally did it a couple of days ago and I am doing fine so far. My next puzzle? I am trapped in the doc's office. Haven't even started yet so we shall see!

Thanks again!

• "Remember ...X marks the spot!"

Add Comment