User Avatar Image

Can't find place to Bury Treasure!

posted by bri2u2002 on - last edited - Viewed by 190 users

I swear I tried for 3 hours last night. Now I'm just pissed and have to get there!

I got the action figure with the martini spear or whatever. He's been dunked in the ink vat. Been to Club 41.

I go back to jungle. I see 'portly pirate' or whoever. I put map in 'wishing well'. I'm suppose to find a place to bury the action figure. Been passed the 'creepy shack' about a hundred times.

Very frustrating!. The controls aren't helping either but that's a different story.

According to the 'walkthrough' on you tube. The 'treasure spot' should be accessible on the map when entering the jungle but it ain't.

Do I need to exhaust all the dialogue trees to get things to happen or something? I'm sick of talking to the pirate guy and the creepy shack people in the jungle.

Just want to move forward. Thanks people!

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    pad

@bri2u2002 said: Yeah they change. And I get the whole buzz, grunts, and birds chirping but still can't find the place. Don't really understand the map other than the sounds of the animals thing.

That IS the map.

Follow the paths acorrding to the sound shown on the map. From thr well, follow the dotted line per sound.

• just do it by trial and error

thats how i did it :)

• i am trying to find the x when I get to alter and go right I end up at a dead end by ????? at least my computer won't let me go on....it this correct.

• I just used the sounds efter going to the next room. The sound kind of gives away if you moved the right or wrong way and its even more obvious by the being teleportet back.

So I just did it by trial and error :) The other way is probably also nice.

• Each pathway has a different animal sound, it's not the actual location, it's the pathways leading to other locations...

• You actually don't need to use the map on the well, you can just follow it from there.

• @Geekwood said: You actually don't need to use the map on the well, you can just follow it from there.

I tried that on my playthrough, but it didn't work. As soon as I realized you had to use the map on the well, I got through the maze.

• @Sir Pantalones said: I tried that on my playthrough, but it didn't work. As soon as I realized you had to use the map on the well, I got through the maze.

same here.

Add Comment