User Avatar Image

Been stuck for hours. Can anyone help? *SPOILERS*

posted by sallymander on - last edited - Viewed by 309 users

I have been trying to get out of LeChuck's cell after making too much noise in the governer's mansion by knocking over the plate of porcelain spyglasses. I tried combining the nacho cheese with the monkey head and it worked, but I can't figure out why. I also know I need to use the bucket o' snails on the Finicky French Patron, but he is just out of reach. I tried to use the grog bottle on my chains, but it's too weak. The Chicken with Eyepatch always steals the cell key when I ease it off the top of the Box of Gopher Repellant! And what's the deal with the Rubber-Chicken-with-a-Pulley-in-the-Middle, is it just an easter egg? Has anyone else gotten stuck here?

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also, if you wait and dont do nothing for 15 minutes, Guybrush will die of spontaneous combustion.

• OMG me two im' stuk ne one help me i got the nacho cheese an a fiel out of da cake plspls help I been stuck for 9 dayz!

• You seriously need to be writing for Telltale.

• @sallymander said: I have been trying to get out of LeChuck's cell after making too much noise in the governer's mansion by knocking over the plate of porcelain spyglasses. I tried combining the nacho cheese with the monkey head and it worked, but I can't figure out why. I also know I need to use the bucket o' snails on the Finicky French Patron, but he is just out of reach. I tried to use the grog bottle on my chains, but it's too weak. The Chicken with Eyepatch always steals the cell key when I ease it off the top of the Box of Gopher Repellant! And what's the deal with the Rubber-Chicken-with-a-Pulley-in-the-Middle, is it just an easter egg? Has anyone else gotten stuck here?

Have you tried using the Skeleton Arm with the Dictionary of Wheezing Couplets?

• Which Monkey Island game is this for? I am so confused, as I have played 1,2,3,4 and Part 1 of Tales of Monkey Island and never been in that situation!

• its the playable demo of MI 5 project but was abandoned later on

• @hamzie said: its the playable demo of MI 5 project but was abandoned later on

Isn't it supposed to come out in 2015?

• I hate these joke threads (this is a joke thread, right?)... I always get so confused...:confused::confused:

• *pats TOAST*

Life is short. Lighten up.

• okay heres what you do...

do you see the strange bag of rice??... pour the grog onto the rice, the rice will sizzle a little and turn yellow... the chicken with the eyepatch will see it and eat it thinking it's birdseed, the rice will expand in his stomach causing him to explode...

once hes exploded the chicken goop will fly at the finicky french patron causing him to run around in circles, at some point in his flight he will run very near your cell and you'll be able to give him the snails. He will be so happy that he will release you from the cell and allow you to escape.

the cheesy monkey head is used later in a puzzle involving parahna poodles, a hippo, and a peruvian porcelain mime

and no the rubber chicken with a pulley is not an easter egg... its a rubber chicken with a pulley DUH!

Add Comment