19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You need to go to the jail and run the cheese wheel over the carvings.

• @Zachspyfox033 said: You need to go to the jail and run the cheese wheel over the carvings.

He ain't asking how to do that.
    He says he didn't have to do that on his firts play through.
    Which sounds like either a weird bug, or drunk playing :D

• Oh yeah! I remember, I didn't have to put eyes on it either! I finished the the episode the second day it came out.

After reading the forums, I saw people were talking about putting eyes on the cheese and I was like.. "eehhh... Did I? Did I not?" And now I know I definitely did not. lol

Bug I guess?

• @Astro Gnocci said: He ain't asking how to do that.
    He says he didn't have to do that on his firts play through.
    Which sounds like either a weird bug, or drunk playing :D

Always drunk but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.:o

• @skankityspence said: Oh yeah! I remember, I didn't have to put eyes on it either! I finished the the episode the second day it came out.

After reading the forums, I saw people were talking about putting eyes on the cheese and I was like.. "eehhh... Did I? Did I not?" And now I know I definitely did not. lol

Bug I guess?

Strange. I played it on the second day of release as well, and it requires the eye.

• I was stuck for some time there - I put the cheese in without eyes and it wouldn't work. I didn't think of using the eyes at the jail, so I just went back and tried the plain cheese again whenever I got exasperated - after several attempts it worked without any eyes. Sounds like a bug.

• Hmm I imagine that Telltale makes the puzzle work when the cheesewheel is the right position... perhaps the game code simply doesn't require the eyes to be there? I did put the wheel on myself but removed it because I immediately realised it was missing eyes...

Add Comment