User Avatar Image

Chapter 2 release date?

posted by BMWM5er on - last edited - Viewed by 474 users

When is The Siege of Spinner Cay going to be release?

I know it's supposed to be about a month after chapter 1 but with august being less than 2 weeks away, I sorta expected a release date by now.

Do you think it will be released before or after Chapter 1's release on Wii?
Wii's release of ch.1 will seem outdated if it comes out after ch.2 is released on PC.
I remember EFMI's release on ps2 seemed really outdated because it was a while after I finished it on PC.

Regardless, I do think this method of releasing the game works a lot better for MI because I would be pretty disappointed if I had no more MI to look forward to in the coming months.
I would have definitely finished all 5 chapters by now otherwise.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah, isn't grog just an alcoholic beverage mixed with a non-alcoholic beverage?
    still, it would be fun to try the recipe given by the important looking pirates someday..

• nice touch with the spoiler protection ;)

• Well they used to have the exact dates for every episode with Sam & Max, I guess by not giving them it gives them some more breathing room if they release it a few days later.. You would expect it about a month after the last episode though. Anything in that second week of August

• @Hero1 said: Anything in that second week of August

Yeah, unlike what Wikipedia says, it's not coming out on the 9th, where they get those infernal suggestions is beyond me.

• @Novotnus said: Well, you worked at wrong bar, my friend. Grog is made of: rum, tea (or water), sugar, cinamon, orange juice (optional), carnation (optional, but is gives nice flavor)

I think it would be more piraty to chuck out the rest of the ingredients and just down the rum. At least it would be keeping with the 'spirit' of things. Terrible pun, I know.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grog

..just to clear that part of the discussion up...

rum+water=grog
    the rest is optional

• @Silverwolfpet said: Nah, I'm betting on the 9th

@Silverwolfpet said: Wikipedia has it as August 9th. But it doesn't cite any sources, so that and a dollar will get you a mug of grog.

@Silverwolfpet said: Yeah, unlike what Wikipedia says, it's not coming out on the 9th, where they get those infernal suggestions is beyond me.

August 9th is a Sunday, so that is not the correct date.

Add Comment