36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Actually, I heard that the Brothers Chaps are on more-than-temporary hiatus from Sbemails right now- they want to make toons about the other characters for a change.

  • @Guybrush Threepwood said: hrwiki says that the gap between this email and the last was nine months and a week, but it doesn't seem that long ago at all. I guess some of the episodes of SBCG4AP filled the gap nicely (Baddest of the Bands onwards, I think?).



    I was thinking that myself. No way it felt like nine months. More like for. But I am VERY happy to see them returning. :D

  • They probably came out of e-tirement (lol) because of all the stupid/silly/random emails that my friends and I keep sending to Strong Bad. Come on, guys! Maybe if you guys send stuff that they think is amusing, it'll make them want to do more SBemails.

  • By "my friends and I", you mean just you? Just kidding, please don't kill me

    I personally think they should stop doing sbemails for a while. It was basically overloading the site, and I think that doing toons about other characters was a good move for them.

  • @Guy in a Box said: By "my friends and I", you mean just you? Just kidding, please don't kill me

    I personally think they should stop doing sbemails for a while. It was basically overloading the site, and I think that doing toons about other characters was a good move for them.



    Naw, my friend came over one night, and we decided to send him like ten emails. We were cracking up so bad at the stuff we put.
    You're lucky I don't know where you live. >=)

  • Yay, I knew they were just taking a break while SBCG4AP was going on!

  • @Guybrush Threepwood said: hrwiki says that the gap between this email and the last was nine months and a week, but it doesn't seem that long ago at all. I guess some of the episodes of SBCG4AP filled the gap nicely (Baddest of the Bands onwards, I think?).



    Part of the reason it might not have seemed so long was because there were still cartoons being made during that time. (4 gregs, Career Day, Kick A Ball, and a couple of HRe-mails) Just not e-mails.

    In fact, I would dare say that a couple of the toons done on the site in that time between e-mails (4 gregs, Greatest Caper Ever and Kick A Ball) were actually much better then many previous sbemails. It's good to see the Chapmans expand their works outside of sbemails.

  • i dont know if anyone knows this but....THERE IS ANOTHER NEW SBEMAIL.

    Its called Imaginary. a kid asks strong bad if his brothers anoy him and explains that strong sad had an imagianry friend.

    its really funny. here is the link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail202.html

  • @W&G156 said: i dont know if anyone knows this but....THERE IS ANOTHER NEW SBEMAIL.

    Its called Imaginary. a kid asks strong bad if his brothers anoy him and explains that strong sad had an imagianry friend.

    its really funny. here is the link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail202.html



    I'd say some people have already seen it. ;)

  • how could this be the end...it reassures us that its only the begining.

Add Comment