User Avatar Image

TOMI-dont lauching!!!

posted by guille on - last edited - Viewed by 779 users

^^^ the game just dont lauch it dont even make an error i open it it apper in file manager but dont start i have the same problem in wallace and gromit episode 1,2,3 and sam and max season 2 so it isnt a problem of only one game it all telltale games i have.
all other games work fine
DXdiag:
NVIDIA 8400 GS geforce 512 ram
and 2048 GB ram
dac:integrated RAMDAC
display:1024*1280 (32 bit) (60 Hz)
win XP pro sp3

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@guille said: i tried dont work 5 minutes ago
    have another idea in the old computer it shut down always in the same spot in S&M S2

okay... :(
    Which Episode of S&M S2?
    DVD or download version?

• all episodes i have a dvd i dont think it the problem the same dvd worked a year ago
    and it the same problem in W&G and TOMI

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

I am running out of ideas. It's best if you write an E-Mail to the Telltale Support as mentioned above. Maybe they can sort this out.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@guille said: already wrote a week ago

You should try it again. Maybe it got lost somehow. They had issues with their support system just a week ago.

• i dont tried to do the grafic card scan but becouse the game worked in that grafic card a year ago i dont think it will help
    i send other message
    meybe it becouse i installed motherboard vga driver i anyway dont sure if i installed it i dont know how to find if there is a driver

• the same dvd of S&M S2 works on the old computer

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

Hey Guille,

Sorry you haven't been receiving our support replies, I think your spam filter might be capturing them. I recommend adding support@telltalegames.com to your safe list.

DjNDB has walked you through everything we would try and the situation with your computer is frankly stumping us. Your newer computer should definitely be compatible, but we're out of new things to try. I'm afraid I can only apologize and offer you a refund at this point.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

I just had another idea of which i don't know if it makes much sense, but since the error doesn't either it might fit :D

Let's start with a more detailed dxdiag output.

Start dxdiag:
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Copy and paste it's contents into a new message.

More detailed:
    Open the file. Select all text that is shown in that file and copy it here into the forum.
    You can do that by pressing CTRL-A followed by CTRL-C in the open file to copy the data, and then write a message here and press CTRL-V.

• meybe i will buy another computer and that all any way i wanted upgrade my computer meybe it was the mainboard i think it will work there

Add Comment