User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 6.3K users

It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.

738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nimeni said: Is anyone else have trouble extracting the avatars file? Neither winzip nor winrar seems to think its a valid file.

I got the file to extract just fine with WinRar.

• I know some have said they had trouble getting the prizes, but then telltale said it was fixed.

I got the first one to work, but then after digging up the second one, neither prize link works!

Also, the second time I played the game, the green stuff coming of Guybrush had a big green square in it occasionally, anyone had that?

• I have a problem! I did the first treasure hunt and got the wallpaper and second map. When i start up the game again to search for the second piece, the other map isn't in my inventory and only the completed map is there. I think it's because my brother is the one who actually bought the game and it's under his login name, but i'm tryin to do the treasure hunt by myself under my own login name. How can i log off his name in the game so that i can do the next treasure hunt?

• does it work for the soon to come out wii version as well?

• @dentbuds said: does it work for the soon to come out wii version as well?

Look around, you will see a telltale employe "hinting" it.

@dentbuds said: Treasure hunting in WiiWare? hmmm ....

If you're a WiiWare customer, download the game as soon as it's available and take a look. You may very well find treasure fun there too!

• @Mike Haley said: I think that I speak for everyone when I say that one of the prizes should be a LeChuckie Doll.

I'd buy one of these. Twice.

• @kbogle24 said: I found the 3rd map when i was playing with the tiki code. It shows up on the site but not in the game.

With me it's the opposite. I have it in the game, but not on the site. I can't find any treasure with it, though, as it appears to be already found, like the two other maps, and when I look at it I get the same screen as the other found maps, just with IKKPTOO - God of Curiously Viscous Winds.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I found it on the site too when I clicked on the arrow on the list of gods.

Edit2: Haha...

"Congratulations, you've won a prize. Apply this code during checkout for ."

Hm. Never played . before, so I'm looking forward to check it out. And you can write in your own coupon code. Interesting.

• @mintfresh said: Also, the second time I played the game, the green stuff coming of Guybrush had a big green square in it occasionally, anyone had that?

I noticed that the second time i played the game too (not sure if it happened the first time).

• Yes I had some glitchy squares coming off Guybrush as well. I assumed it was my graphics card drivers or something.

• @Nightsurfer said: ... and for the demo players give us license keys to unlock the full version as rewards instead. :D

Listen to this man

Add Comment