28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I doubt it, too.

The CSI games never stopped them from working on their episodic releases, and is handled by a different team than the S&M games.

I expect the release of the first episode in december or january.

• Actually, they outsource the modeling of the characters and the locations... but all the animation, programing, and gameplay is done by telltale.

Or at least that's how they did the last two, and this game has that same look to it.

• @Dangerzone said: Actually, they outsource the modeling of the characters and the locations... but all the animation, programing, and gameplay is done by telltale.

Or at least that's how they did the last two, and this game has that same look to it.

I believe he meant a different team of Telltale employees, not a different studio.

• @Dangerzone said: Actually, they outsource the modeling of the characters and the locations... but all the animation, programing, and gameplay is done by telltale.

I think that might be true to a large degree, but I'm pretty sure Telltale puts its own environment artists and modelers on their CSI projects as well.

• If its anything like the old CSI games from Telltale its gonna be fun, its really the only CSI games ive liked.

• cool.. good news indeed .. I loved "hard evidence".

• Well they clean up what they get back, yes... but the clunkiness of the characters comes from them being done by an outside studio

(although most of their locations look awesome)

• yeah it does...dangerzone...what from your experience as a CSI would say that the CSI games are accurate ?

I mean many procedures are sucrifised and stuff

• You can nitpick them to death, sure... but the games are meant to be more fun than anything else. And on that note, yeah they at least hold up to the show. (I.E. In the overly dramatic, frequent mistakes make by writer/actor, way)

But the stories are always interesting, and its always fun to play with the tools.

On another note, it does seem that the trail does show the bodies from all 5 cases (unless some of them are from the same case)

Bloody body on the heart bed
    Body in the hot tub
    Body in the SFF steel cage
    Body on the garage floor
    Body that looks like that Jill Wilde chick from HE

The intro also shows what appears to be a body under a blanket, dunno if its a different one.

• hey that's great.I got some theories about the CODs and I wouldn't mind a pro opinnion on them:

1.I think this is the (opera) singer body.I bet that this is the "carotide laceration" Doc Al was talking about.Propably another singer if you ask me,cause for some reason people always mistake the part of the neck where the carotide is as where voice starts from.There are defence wounds on her hand and arm
    2.She's a therapist."So much for a therapy or so",the cheesy line from Langston.She looks to have been dead before being put into the tub.No blunt force trama visible.Staged death from a client ?
    3.Alright,there was a screenshot about this but I will look for it later.The murderer was near a source of light,like stadium lamps,the vic didn't see his killer.Or from the looks of his neck injury perhaps the murderer was behind him and the light stunned the vic so that he couldn't see him coming
    4.Staged accident :D.Why is his arm like that ? Pulse taking ? Paramedic intervenation ?
    Propably the killer looking if he was succesful
    5.Yeah she's the girl in the blanket.Is that the lighting or is it her skin colour pink ? Possible CO murder ? She seems to be in her bathroom

Add Comment