User Avatar Image

Error after inputing order number and password

posted by OnCallDoc on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Hi,
I keep getting the following error after inputing my order number and password:

An internal system error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
We have encountered an internal application error. The error has been logged.
Contact System Support

I have not received the email yet either.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If it works tomorrow morning, every thing is all right.
    (Prevends me from playing all night. So it might be better to keep the site down for the night :) )

• 'Glad' to see I'm not the only one. I have tried with the following browsers: -

Internet Exploder (as in the browser that explodes in a shower of pop-ups, whether you have a blocker installed or not).
    Firefox
    Sea Monkey
    Opera

In desperation, I even tried on my Mac using the following browsers

Firefox
    Sea Monkey
    Safari
    iCab
    Camino
    Mozilla (though this has been superseded by Sea Monkey)

IE is no longer available for the Macintosh.

Same error, every sodding time. And, no, I've not received an email either. Yet.

It is now 22:25 UTC here in the UK.

Cheers

Sarah

• Same here. And I can tell the Servlet is trying to get me to the download page, because if I put in a wrong password it just says "No Orders Found". Correct password and it blows up like above. I'm guessing its a timeout on the JDBC connection or whatever TTG is using to the database.

Dog and Bunny sooon.

• yep I get same message. If I put in correct order number and password I get the "internal server buggered" message. If I try to find my password, it says my order number doesn't exist though it is posted on my past purchases page.

• I still have the problem on my account under the email address of the username s@m&m@xf@n. The reason that I'm not using that email is because even though I have a username, the forum says that I don't.
    edit: I just got the email.

• @jpc234 said: yep I get same message. If I put in correct order number and password I get the "internal server buggered" message. If I try to find my password, it says my order number doesn't exist though it is posted on my past purchases page.

Exactly my problem too.

• User Avatar Image
    Ney

Same for me, error, and no email :(
    *sigh* guess i'll just replay grim fandango and try tomorrow, i should have learned by my MMORPG'ing that release days is NOT equal playdays.

• Same here. Fix plzkthxbye.

• Just got the email and that link works. Just keep checking your emails I guess.

• meowth, you might want to cut out that email address. Plenty of spammers seive internet forums.

Add Comment